At our client you will be given the opportunity to be a part of a fast-paced international organization. This organization is continuously moving, and we want you to join the ride. Here they are focused on providing the right music for every moment. They have connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service that people use to discover and share music they love. Our client are currently in 65 markets and growing fast!
Academic Work is looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter to join our client´s HR team. You will play a leading role in identifying and engaging top talent in a creative way, improving and contributing to their employer brand, and scaling their recruiting practice as they grow as an organization. You will be part of an ambitious, driven and quality focused global talent acquisition team based in Boston. Above all, you will be responsible for attracting and hiring our clients most important asset - its people!Arbetsuppgifter
* Be responsible for the full life cycle technical recruitment for our client´s engineering and analytics organizations.
* Be a trusted recruiting advisor for one of our clients most critical business units.
* Ensure that the recruitment process holds a high validity and that candidates are being assessed in a quality driven way
* You will work closely together with recruitment coordinators and other team members to make sure we attract and hire the best talent.
* Collaborate and share knowledge and practices with the local and global Talent Acquisition and HR team
* Recommend and drive improvements to scale our clients overall recruiting practice; for example, you will run recruitment workshops for hiring managers and interviewers
Package and present performance and quality of hiring pipelines for main key partners
Vi söker dig som
* You have an English CV
* You have a Bachelors degree or equivalent
* You have experience working as an in-house technical recruiter with high-volumes in a vibrant environment.
* You have experience working in a global market, both in terms of attracting candidates but preferably also from a partner management perspective
* You have a deep understanding of creative sourcing strategies to find those diamonds in the rough
As a person:
* You are driven and you always find ways of improving the quality of your work
* You are a standout colleague and you strive for having excellent collaboration across teams, functions, and locations
* You possess strong interpersonal and consultative skills
* You are passionate about ensuring that each candidate who interviews at our client has a unique and positive experience
* Finally, you are a great teammate that loves to have fun at work and contributes with your experience and positive attitude!
Information om företaget
Start: Latest 2021-12-10
Work extent: Full time, longterm, minimum 1 year
Location: Central Stockholm, with a new poilicy - work from anywhere
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from our client is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.