Are you a experienced Software developer looking for more experience within the medtech field? Or are you looking for a job where you will developing for a brighter future?
We are now looking for an experienced Software Developer to Cepheid, a growing Diagnostics company located in Solna, Stockholm. The role is acting during a one year period and a perfect time to get more experience within the medtech field.
At Cepheid, Software Engineering and Software Quality work in cross-functional agile scrum teams developing and testing cloud services for disease surveillance and systems administration in the diagnostics area.
As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for test, design, develop and manage Cepheid’s C360 connected platform. Cepheid C360 is a web based software platform providing administrative and analytics support for Cepheid’s GeneXpert product family.
It is important that you appreciate a fast-paced environment and that you have strong interpersonal and communicative skills to succeed in this role.
Job responsibilities include:
- Responsible for development, maintenance and deployment of the product.
- Responsible for analyzing customer / marketing requirements pertaining to the product
- Responsibility includes interacting with cross-functional stakeholders from SQA, Marketing, Service and support organizations, and project/program managers during the development and delivery of the product.
- Provides software documentation including, but not limited to, software requirement specifications, functional specifications and design specifications.
- Perform duties as an individual contributor and/or team member with 100% hands-on work.
We believe you have:
- Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of several years of working experience in Java, Spring
- Exceptional design and programming skills
- Ability to be self-motivated, proactive, curious, accountable and flexible
- Professional working proficiency in English
If you have experience in any of the following, it is meriting:
- Experience in database relational design, schema design and data normalization
- Experience with REST, JSON, JMS (Java Message Service), SQL/MySQL
- Further knowledge in CI/CD, Gradle, Jenkins, Chef, Docker, Kubernetes
The team consists of both Swedish and English speaking coworkers.What does Cepheid offer?
About the company:
- To work with an innovative cloud service that supports a good cause
- The possibility to grow within the organization
- A lot of international employees and multi-cultural teams
- Collective agreement (Kollektivavtal)
- Flexible work hours and healthcare benefits
- Company with strong growth ambitions
Cepheid is a life science company and improves healthcare by developing, manufacturing, and marketing accurate yet easy to use molecular systems and tests. Through strong molecular biology capabilities and ongoing product innovation, they are focused on developing tests for healthcare-associated infections, sexual health, critical infectious diseases, virology, and oncology applications.Read more about cepheid and their products here:http://www.cepheid.com/us/cepheid-solutions/systems/genexpert-systems/genexpert-omniLocation:
This is a full-time position with immediate start or by agreement.Warm welcome with your application!In this process, Cepheid is cooperating with Dfind IT. We need your application as soon as possible since we are interviewing continuously to find the right candidate. Register your application at www.dfind.se/it. For questions, contact recruitment consultant Erik Perborn, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0768557612.