From offices across Europe and Asia, AWA provides their clients with strategic advice and durable solutions to secure innovations, protect brands and develop solid intellectual property portfolios. As industries and sectors become overcrowded, AWA helps innovators monetize on intangible assets and as markets become saturated, they help brands differentiate themselves and stand-out. In 2021, no less than 22 (!) AWA attorneys were recommended as worlds leading patent professionals. Working at AWA means working with one of the leading intellectual property firms in Europe and Asia with a comprehensive range of services in intellectual property and an extensive network of international partners. Want to become one of them? Keep reading!
AWA is a leading intellectual property firm with 370 employees across 20 offices in Belgium, China, Denmark, Hong Kong, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, and Switzerland. They supply a full-service offering with prosecution, dispute litigation, aftermarket services, legal advice, strategy and commercialization with IP professionals in patents, trademarks, design, copyright and domain names, all as passionate about IP. New clients and collaborations are on its way, and one of their teams therefore need to be strengthened. As a Patent Attorney at AWA, you will belong to a team consisting of 15 team members, both junior and senior attorneys who work in a true collaborative client team set-up with clients ranging from small start-ups to global giants. Your team is mainly focusing on clients within the chemical industry.
Some words from your future manager
With us, you will get the opportunity to continue your development as a patent attorney in a broad role with varied task and collaborate with highly skilled colleagues. - Johanna Bergh, Head of Patents
* Great focus on collaboration - You will belong to a team with a high team spirit but also collaborate with colleagues throughout the whole company. In addition, your colleagues will support and challenge you to thrive and develop.
* AWA´s goal is to be an attractive employer and therefore they invest in you from day one. They are prioritizing professional development, meaning that you will have access to AWA´s own internal training organization and have the opportunity to continuously develop your personal and professional skills.
* All employees at AWA, irrespective of your professional role, have the opportunity to become a shareholder in the firm.
* You will have the opportunity to work with national as well as international clients.Arbetsuppgifter
As a Patent Attorney, you will work in a client team together with other attorneys, lawyers and paralegals and you will be responsible for establishing and developing client relationships both nationally and internationally. Furthermore, you are expected to work independently as a consultant with your own responsibility for charging and is regarded an IP expert by clients and employees. You can also be involved in intra-company projects, and you are seen as a mine of information for sales and other marketing activities. In addition, you also contribute to building up and spreading AWA`s overall IP competence, e.g. by supervising and training Patent Associates, Attorneys and Partners in your own area of expertise.
Vi söker dig som
* At least a masters or PhD degree in inorganic chemistry, materials chemistry, materials technology, polymer chemistry, electro chemistry or energy
* You are a qualified or soon to be qualified European Patent Attorney
* At least 3 years professional experience within the industry or in an intellectual property law firm
* High proficency in English, both oral and written
Information about the process
* Phone interview with Academic Work (15 min)
* Digital interview with Academic Work (1 h)
* Interview with AWA (ca. 2 h)
* References + decision
* Start: According to agreement
* Extent: Fulltime
* Location: Stockholm, Uppsala or Östersund
* Contact information: Recruitment Consultant Johanna Sörell, [ Email address blocked ] , 073 644 61 44
* Our selection process is ongoing, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Information om företaget
Read more about AWA at their website: [ Link removed ] />