From offices across Europe and Asia, AWA provide clients with strategic advice and durable solutions to secure innovations, protect brands and develop solid intellectual property portfolios. As industries and sectors become overcrowded, AWA helps innovators monetize on intangible assets and as markets become saturated, they help brands differentiative themselves and stand-out. In 2021, no less than 22 (!) AWA attorneys were recommended as worlds leading patent professionals. Working at AWA means working with one of the leading intellectual property firms in Europe and Asia with a comprehensive range of services in intellectual property and an extensive network of international partners. Want to become one of them? Keep reading!
AWA is a leading intellectual property firm with 370 employees across 20 offices in Belgium, China, Denmark, Hong Kong, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, and Switzerland. They supply a full-service offering with prosecution, dispute litigation, aftermarket services, legal advice, strategy and commercialization with IP professionals in patents, trademark, design, copyright and domain names, all as passionate about IP. New clients and collaborations are coming, and one of their teams need to be strengthened. As a Patent Attorney at AWA, you will belong to a team of around 25 team members, both junior and senior attorneys and work in a true collaborative client team set-up with clients ranging from small start-ups to global giants. Your team is mainly focusing on clients within electronics, physics, mechanics, computer science or similar.
Some words from your future manager
" I believe in delegating a high level of responsibility combined with an efficient mandate in a collaborative and coaching environment. This is a prerequisite to continuously develop yourself as well as enjoy your work with new opportunities." - Joakim Hammarsjö, Head of Patents
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process, but you will be employed directly by AWA.
* Great focus on collaboration - You will belong to a team with a high team spirit but also collaborate with colleagues throughout the whole company and your colleagues will support you and challenge you to thrive and develop.
* AWA´s goal is to be an attractive employer and therefore they invest in you from day one. They are giving priority to professional development, meaning you will have access to AWA´s own internal training organization and have the opportunity to spend several days a year developing your personal and professional skills.
* All employees at AWA, irrespective of your professional role, have the opportunity to become a shareholder in the firmArbetsuppgifter
As a Patent Attorney, you will work in a client team together with other attorneys, lawyers and paralegals and you are responsible for establishing and developing client relationships both nationally and internationally. Furthermore, you are expected to work independently as a consultant with your own responsibility for charging and is regarded an IP expert by clients and employees. You can also be involved in intra-company projects and you are seen as a mine of information for sales and other marketing activities. And in addition, you also contribute to building up and spreading AWA`s overall IP competence, e.g. supervises and trains Associates, Attorneys and Partners in your own area of expertise.
Vi söker dig som
We require you to possess a business mindset with high integrity, to be flexible in contact with others, to have a natural aptitude for written and oral communication. Capability of planning, organizing, and coping with deadlines as well as an eye for details are necessary requirements.
On top of this, you need
* At least a masters or PhD degree in Engineering or Applied Sciences preferably in Mechanics, Electronics, Electricity, Physics or Computer Sciences.
* You are a qualified European Patent Attorney or soon to be qualified
* At least 3 years professional experience within the industry or in an intellectual property law firm
* Strong knowledge in English, both oral and written
Information about the process
* Phone interview with Academic Work (15 min)
* Digital interview with Academic Work (1 h)
* Interview with AWA (ca. 2 h)
* References + decision
* Start: According to agreement
* Extent: Fulltime
* Location: Stockholm, Uppsala or Östersund
* Contact information: Recruitment Consultant Johanna Sörell, [ Email address blocked ] , 073 644 61 44
* Our selection process is ongoing, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Information om företaget
Read more about AWA at their website: [ Link removed ] />