We believe Triton is a great place to work and we want our team to be entrepreneurial, enjoy being part of a collective effort, inspire and challenge each other, and to bring an international mindset. Responsibilities / Role Description
As part of the TSM team, you will work closely with the team members and coordinate the flow of business opportunities. You will support the investment professionals by providing invaluable assistance through various types of administrative assignments. You are expected to deliver high-quality service and build a successful structure in your daily work. You will work closely with other assistants, both within the assistant team in the Nordic region and with assistant colleagues globally, as well as management and board members of Triton´s portfolio companies and other internal and external stakeholders.
In the role, you will support in day-to-day tasks such as:
- Facilitate investment processes and administrate confidentiality agreements
- Manage project related data and reports in the company CRM system
- Comprehensive diary management, arranging complex conference calls, meetings and video conferences across multiple time zones
- Extensive planning and organizing of full logistics for all business travel; providing door to door service
- Event planning on site, video and international
- Inbox management as required
- Full administrative support; managing phone lines and initiating responses promptly, document scanning, printing and copying, co-ordination of signing and distributing documents, booking couriers and database management for contacts
- Process expense claims in adherence to company guidelines
Requirements / candidate profile
- At least upper secondary education
- At least 5-10 years of experience in a similar role within Professional Services
- Expertise in MS Office, particularly in Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Swedish
- Proactive and solution driven attitude with an ability to assume responsibility and follow through
- High level of accuracyand attention to detail
- Understand confidentiality and demonstrates high discretion
- Professional and outgoing, service oriented with both internal and external stakeholders
- Energy and drive; comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to provide tailor made support to Professionals with different needs
- Approachable, respectful, and humble; strong team work ethic
Triton is an equal opportunity employer. We recognise that diversity is key to our continued success and strive to maintain a fair and equitable recruitment process for all applicants.
If you believe you are the right candidate to join our team, please submit your application as soon as possible. We look forward hearing from you!
In this recruitment we are working with Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning. For more information, please contact recruiting consultant Susanne Waering at [ Email address blocked ] . Jurek will do selection and interviews continuously. About Us
Triton is an investment firm that invests primarily in German-speaking countries, the Nordic countries, the Benelux region, France, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom. We focus on companies with the potential to create sustainable, long-term value through changing economic cycles and we work closely with management to achieve that.
We are currently invested in 48 companies in Europe, with combined sales of around €17.7bn and around 102,000 employees.
For more information, please visit: