Role and responsibilities
In this role your key responsibilities and tasks include but are not limited to:
Who you are
- Extensive travel management
- Extensive calendar management
- Participate in the organization and coordination of deal projects
- Regularly interact with external and internal stakeholders at all levels
- Lead all aspects of planning and execution of regular team off-sites and team social events
- Expense reports and invoice handling
- Prepare, update and edit presentations
- Back-up for other assistants
- Participate in and support internal projects and processes
- Support new employee onboarding
To be successful in this role we believe you have 2-5 years of work experience. Experience from a high paced international environment and/or any kind of sales experience is a plus. The professional language is English and fluency in Swedish is a plus but not compulsory. Good experience in Google suite, Gmail, Google calendar, Google drive, Google sheets and Power Point.
Relevant candidate for this role will combine a highly proactive ability and self-motivation. You are a strong team player and have proven ability to develop and maintain good working relationships. We believe you are a quick learner with a professional attitude and with the ability to work under pressure and get things done independently. Furthermore, to succeed in this position, you need to have excellent interpersonal skills, be service minded with a can-do attitude, flexible and be able to work with different stakeholders and tasks.
You are structured and have high sense of integrity, maturity and fairness in dealing with people and confidential information. How to apply
If you believe you are the right candidate to join our team, please submit your application as soon as possible, preferable before the end of October. We look forward hearing from you!
EQT´s Stockholm office is located in the newly build Urban Escape in central Stockholm. To read more about us, please go to: [ Link removed ]
In this recruitment we are working with Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning. For more information, please contact recruiting consultant Susanne Waering at [ Email address blocked ] . Jurek will do selection and interviews continuously.