Our client is a worldwide leader as a sportsbook partner to different operators all around the world, offering the ultimate in sports betting technology. Here you have the chance to work within a fast past company and team with modern technology and a passion for agile development!
They are now in the need to strengthen one of their teams with a data engineer. The team is responsible for the continuous extract, load, transform, and integration of data from various sources and provides pipelines for data scientists, analytics, and their customers.
This is what their Data Engineers do:
- Design, implement, test, and tune quality data solutions at a multi-terabyte scale
- Design and deploy production supported dimensional models, star schemas, and/or data marts
- Coach data users within the client to improve their understanding and ability to leverage data
You'll like this assignment if you:
- Thrive in a relaxed and high paced work environment
- Find technically complex systems thrilling
- Take pride in being good at what you do and doing it well
- Have a willingness to contribute to your team’s improvement
- Have high expectations of yourself and your peers
- Enjoy working in a self-organizing, self-managing team
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to work in a successful and fast-growing company
- Ability to directly influence your and your teams' work environment and processes
- Work with smart, fun and humble people
- Management who understands and appreciates agile
- International work environment
Fulltime (work from home is okay).
The consultants need to have:
- ETL/ELT - båda, principen är det
- Java and/or Python
Around 7 years experience in Java or Python.application.
We receive applications on an ongoing basis. If you have questions and want to come in contact with us, send an email to [ Link removed ]