Polarium is a Swedish company dedicated to providing the best performing, safe and sustainable energy storage solutions built on lithium-ion technology. Polarium’s headquarters and R&D center are situated in Sweden and the manufacturing in Mexico and Vietnam. Through its global sales channels and representation in the US, South Africa, Sweden, UK, New Zealand and Indonesia, Polarium serves customers worldwide. Today, our market-leading solutions are in use on all continents and in all climate zones – from the Equator to the Arctic.
About the job
We are currently on the lockout for an ERP Specialist / System Owner. As our ERP Specialist you serve as the company expert on ERP systems and its effective use.
You have an important role in coordinating, maintaining, and supporting the business with its development initiatives linked to Dynamics Business Central. Your focus will be to support the business in process improvements and implementation of best practices. You will also be managing ERP projects and ERP related enhancements and integrations.
Important internal stakeholders to support are the different ERP users, mostly Accounting, Finance and Logistics, with a mix of current projects and daily operation. As one of your initial tasks you will support the integration of MES, WMS, and TMS.
The position is based in Kista, Sweden.
- Identifying company’s specific ERP needs via business process analysis, tailored solutions, and consultation
- Analyzing existing systems and performing system enhancements
- Performing diagnostic tests and resolving issues to optimize performance
- Recording and maintaining system changes and customized scripts
- Providing technical support and training to ERP end-users
- Preparing development progress updates and documentation of ERP processes
- Write and maintain documents related to ERP practices
- ERP system administration (on/off boarding, permission sets, approval flows and other ERP administration)
- Coordinating key user groups and external 3rd
Qualification and experience:
- 5+ years relevant experience as an ERP specialist with Dynamics Business central/Navision and Exflow, including configuring modules/features and proving user support
- Experience from at least 2 ERP implementations
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, informatics, manufacturing, or related field
- In-depth knowledge of ERP development tools, coding languages, and business processes
- Experience with Agile/iterative work methodologies and tools
- Experience in working with procure-to-pay, order-to-cash, inventory management and costing processes is preferred
We see that you are:
- Self-starter and pro-active - eager to deliver, grow and build
- Logical and analytical, adept prioritization and project management
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and written
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team-player
- Curious and comfortable to work in an agile, fast-moving environment
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open, friendly international environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Polarium’s future success. We also offer a competitive bonus system and a high wellness contribution.