KEY REPONSIBILITES INCLUDE:
• Progressing and monitoring your customers, including building relations with our key point of contacts
• Developing and implementing an account plan from an omni-channel perspective, incl. full year financial account planning, objectives for distribution, volume, space- and category management and profitability as part of the total Sweden plans.
• Developing, presenting and sell-in of profitable brand plans tailored for the specific Key Account incl. promotions, range and space reviews etc.
• Monitoring and evaluating customer development, market conditions and competitive actions.
• As an experienced KAM, support your colleagues and be a driving force in the sales team.
IN ORDER TO BE SUCCESSFUL, WE BELIEVE YOU:
• Have a University degree in business, sales, economics or engineering, or equivalent.
• Have a commercial business interest and good knowledge of Swedish trade from an omni-channel perspective.
• Are a great communicator written and verbal, and have excellent negotiating skills
• Are fluent in English and Swedish
• Minimum 2-3 years´ experience of working as Key Account Manager within FMCG, with responsibility of one of the larger grocery customers.
WE ALSO BELIEVE YOU:
• Are a proven self-starter with a strong drive and grit
• Have strong analytical skills as well as an operative mind-set and enjoys making contacts and build relations
• Are independent, able to prioritize and to work towards long as well as short term goals
• Are a result-oriented and business minded people person, and a team player
• Have good knowledge in Microsoft Office and Nielsen Software
The position is located in Stockholm and reports to Sales Manager Grocery Channel.
APPLY TO THIS POSITION
If you find this interesting and have the qualifications, please do not hesitate to apply to the position by sending us your CV and personal letter through Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning´s website, www.jurek.se. For more information regarding this role, please contact Jurek Marketing & Communication, Susanne Waering, [ Email address blocked ] , or Martina Alexandersson, [ Email address blocked ] .