Currently working with an innovative company within the Healthcare sector. Established in 2013, they have a headcount of approx 97 healthcare professionals, with a talented 10 - person tech team. Their focus is on preventing physical health issues, as opposed to treating them!
Typically, the Swedish healthcare system is focused on reactive-based treatment, and there is a lack of investment in preventative healthcare. With a huge rise in the amount of people getting lifestyle-caused health issues such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and at a younger age, healthcare is becoming more and more expsensive and is required for a longer time than ever before. Their platform and product, made up of multiple web applications for doctors, patients and integrations with laboratories, they allow their users to have a relationship with their doctor in the same way they would with their dentist, yearly check-ups, followed by comprehensive advice and input from professionals on your test results, to allow you to optimize your health and lifestyle and greatly reduce the risk of health issues!
With over 200 sampling points across Sweden, they allow customers to get regular health checks, and, through their digital platform, users receive instant feedback on test results, which can then be personally commented on by doctors to advise on how they can optimize their health going forward.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working with a cutting edge tech stack to build an all new suite of solutions/features within a brand new events-driven architecture
- Majority of the daily work will be greenfield development - very good exposure to full SDLC with new hires being a key part of discussions around design, architecture patterns, development and deployments
- Building and deploying Node/Typescript based solutions to Dockerised cloud-native environments
- Working extensively with Apache Kafka to implement events-driven architectural patterns to further improve the efficiency of the system for end-users/patients
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years of professional experience working with Node.js (TypeScript based)
- Within this, added bonus points if the candidate has worked with Express, Next.js
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React.js
- Experience working within Cloud-native infrastructures
- Experience of working within microserviced (Docker) Events-Driven architectures
- This is a firm requirement - the team works with Apache Kafka for events-sourcing
- Candidates must have worked in events-based environments - RabbitMQ, GCP Pub/Sub, KubeMQ are all super valuable
- All employees gets free health tests once a year, to get an overview of their health and doctors recommendations. Approx value = 2 - 3 kSEK
- Hardware allowance
- ITP2 pension