Now you have the chance to be part of an exiting company that is ready to take their next step in their journey of expansion. If you want to be involved in developing products that benefit both society and the environment with the help of innovative IT solutions, Aqua Robur is the right place for you.
Today, an average 25% of all drinking water is wasted due to leakage in our water supply systems, at the same time we see floods more and more often during heavy rain. This is something that Aqua Robur works to counteract by monitoring the networks using the IoT solution Fenix Hub. In 2020, they won the European Union's award in Horizon 2020 for the best solution in water network monitoring without the need for an external power source.
Look at the clip to see how Aqua Robur's products work:
At their office in Gothenburg you find a competent and close team of approximately 10 people. Aqua Robur is a fast-growing company with a "family-feeling" where you get the opportunity to combine your interest in technology with a flexible and varied job.
You'll be involved in a team where you really get to make a difference and where your voice means a lot. Due to their rapid growth, Aqua Robur now has a need for another embedded developer in the team.
This position is a direct recruitment which means that the recruitment process will be handled by Academic Work but you will be hired directly by Aqua Robur.Arbetsuppgifter
In the role as embedded developer at Aqua Robur, you work with running innovative projects in IoT, cellular technology and energy optimization.
You will work together with a motivated R&D team as well as close to the sales team to be able to meet customer needs. Aqua Robur's innovative solution differs from other companies on the market and you as an embedded developer will work to optimize solutions that require low energy supply.
Your work tasks will include:
* Work with RTOS and the latest technologies in radio communication
* Develop drivers for sensors
* Be part of the entire product development cycle, from concept development to optimization of more mature products
* Test and validate solutions
Vi söker dig som
* Someone with a technical education and a great interest in technology.
* Someone with at least one year of experience in a similar role where you have acquired knowledge in the following:
* Radio modem, preferably NB-IoT, LTE-M and LoRa.
* Multi thread development
* C / C ++
It is an advantage if you have experience of the following:
* Git system
* Unit testing
As a person, you are:
* Problem solving
* Start: According to agreement
* Scope: Full time: On going
* Location: Falkenbergsgatan 3, Gothenburg
* The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and it is Appland's wish that all questions concerning the position is handled by Academic Work.
We'll go through the selection on an ongoing basis and the ad might shutdown before the position is added if we have gone over to the selection- and interview phase.
Information om företaget
Aqua Robur is a Gothenburg-based company that through its solution Fenix Hub collects data from the municipal water supply network. With Aqua Robur's technology that combines sensors that supply power and wireless communication, the pipes can be examined and leakage identified both flexibly and cost-effectively.