CLEEVEN Sc is a start-up company in the field of Consulting in Engineering and Technology located in central Stockholm. We are a very dynamic company focused on the performance of our clients and on the development of our consultants. All our clients are located in the Stockholm area with easy access by public transports.
To reinforce our local team of consultants, we are looking for an embedded Software Engineer who is interested in working for R&D projects for some of our prestigious clients.
As an Embedded Software Engineer you will be joining the R&D Department of customers working in the high-tech/new-tech environment, consumer technological product industry or Automotive industry.
You will carry out all of the stages involved in developing software (design and analysis, architecture, coding, the acceptance procedure, tests and retro-tests, deployment, training, documentation, monitoring/assessment, and upgrades).
The most common technical tools and programming languages we use on our projects are:
● Programming languages: Embedded C, C++, python
● Model-based development: Simulink
● Methodologies: Scrum
- You have completed a Master's degree in Computer engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar and have at least one year experience.
- You have an inquiring mind and love the technical dimension.
- You easily create good contact with end users, and have developed capabilities to list and synthesize their requirements.
- You have the ability to work independently and have excellent problem solving skills.
- Your English is fluent and you are learning or speaking Swedish.
If you recognize yourself in this description, do not wait any longer, apply now