Embedded software developers interested in AI
We are building a team of skilled embedded software developers to complement our current services within control systems, data science and AI.
Which skills do you need to join the team? Well, you should some experience working hands-on with development on embedded targets, be easy to work with and think it’s fun to work with new technology.
What can we offer? Interesting assignments. The possibility of taking on projects together with, and learning from, our colleagues who are enthusiastic about control systems, data science and AI. The flexibility and cozy atmosphere of a small company.
Who are we? Combine Control Systems is a leading supplier of high-quality engineering services within control systems development, data science and AI. We are now looking to strengthen our capabilities within embedded development and take on even more fun and challenging projects, both in-house and at customer sites.
- Master of science in computer science or similar
- Experience from C/C++ development on embedded targets
- Experience from development for Linux or any RTOS
Preferred additional qualifications
- Experience from Python development
- Experience from Edge AI
- Experience from cloud development
- Experience from the automotive industry
- Experience from IoT development
- Eager to learn new methods and tools
If you want to be a part of this new team, we would like to meet you in person or via Teams. For questions, please reach out to recruiter manager Bo Wennberg on 0709-422022 or [ Link removed ] .