* Several years of experience from embedded software development using C
* Experience from software development using C# or C++
* Knowledge of simulation techniques is an advantage.
* Additionally you have a strong understanding of hardware, system architecture and systems integration.
* Knowledge of control algorithms, assembler programming and motor control is qualifying.
As a foundation you have obtained an Academic degree within Computer Science, Mathematics, Technical Physics, Engineering or another relevant area.
You are analytical, result-oriented and have a structured approach. You are committed to targets and goals and stand firm in the implementation. It is important to see and understand the entire picture and the long-term commitment and sustainability we have, both internally and externally. You are a team player and easy to interact with as well as you contribute to a good team spirit. Further, you handle situation and problems with innovation and creativity and produce new ideas, methods and solutions to achieve business objectives and have an overall can-do attitude.ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
* START: As soon as possible
* WORK EXTENT: Office hours
* LOCATION: Nacka
* Do you meet the requirements? Click on Apply and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous.
* We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the
position you are welcome to email us [firstname.lastname@example.org
](mailto:email@example.com) and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our web site www.academicwork.se.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY: When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about [PUL (only available in Swedish).](http://www.academicwork.se/pul)