Our products are used in a wide array of situations to rescue people in danger, detect criminals, conserve energy, navigate safely, provide security around the globe and protect our environment. We empower real-life heroes to do their jobs more effectively and it’s an honor and responsibility that fuels everything we do.
At our R & D department, we bring together creative minds from AI, image recognition, optics, mechanics, and electronics technology to develop future usages for infrared cameras.
[ Link removed ] />responsibilities.
You will work in the Embedded Systems team, a part of our R & D department. Our team works with the different platforms for our cameras. You will work both with the Linux and Android platform close to the hardware. During the day you will encounter Linux kernel, drivers for LDC, WiFi, Bluetooth, visual cameras and different streaming services. When most of our systems are battery-driven, we have high demands on power handling and optimization. When working here, you will be in the heart of R & D and production most things are happening right here under the same roof.
- Several years’ experience as an Embedded OS developer - hardware
- Good understanding of Linux platform and preferably the Android platform
- Be familiar with Git, Jenkins, Yocto, tcp/ip networking and open-source software
- Fluent in English is required, fluent in Swedish is a plus
- Degree from university within for the position relevant area
It is more critical for us to have the right person and we will tailor the role to match your level of experience. Experience from cross-functional collaborations and you enjoy working in a team and are both willing to share and collaborate with others. Your attitude is solution orientation and getting things done.
- Opportunity to develop your career with the world's leading company in thermal and sensing technology
- At FLIR, you get a unique opportunity to experience how cutting-edge R&D, software- and hardware development come together under one roof. We do our research, our development, and our manufacturing
- Friendly culture with a focus on collaboration, problem-solving, and creativity
- Since all cameras are connected to our Eco-system, you will be involved in the complete solution. Different FLIR sites worldwide contribute to the Eco-system, and you will therefore have many global contacts.
- A fair compensation structure and benefits such as wellness rewards and an active sports section to join
In this process, Teledyne Flir cooperates with Randstad Technologies. We need your application as soon as possible as we continuously interview to find the right candidate. For questions, contact recruitment consultant Ann-Christine Holmer, [ Email address blocked ] .