Software Skills is a recruitment company that specialises in software and IT. We match highly skilled developers, testers and other IT experts with small and large organisations, product companies and consulting companies in Gothenburg. As represented by us, you will be guided through a friendly and professional recruitment process that aims to secure a role that perfectly matches your abilities.
We are now looking for talented software developers with experience in embedded development to join one of Gothenburg’s up-and-coming consultancy companies – Software by Quokka.
- MSc/BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Great SW craftmanship. Preferred language is C++
- Experience from Embedded Linux development
- Knowledge in TDD and competence in test case development and execution
- Experience in Python, Rust and Go
- Knowledge in cloud technologies and tools, container/microservices and data
- Experience from working with Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment and related tools like Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, Artifactory
- Experience from connectivity technologies like 3GPP, Bluetooth LE and WiFi
Who are you?
We believe that you are curious, flexible, open-minded and eager to continuously improve your skills. You have an innovative, pragmatic, collaborative and creative mindset of handling technical challenges. You enjoy teamwork but at the same time you are able to work independently and drive development on your own. You have a positive attitude and the willingness and ability to progress and deliver.
About Software by Quokka
Software by Quokka AB, a subsidiary of Quokka AB, and part of Hans Andersson Group, offers high-end software engineering services to enterprises. In addition, they are an incubator for start-ups. Central is their employee focus, which embraces creativity and innovation. They believe their success is based on enabling the full potential of their employees – their most important asset.
How to apply
Please press the Apply button at the top right corner of the page. Any questions about the position? Contact Sofia Philipsson at [ Email address blocked ] for more information. We consider candidates on a rolling basis, which means the role might be filled before the application deadline.