Electronics Engineer to Envirotainer!
From San Francisco to Salvador to Seoul, people around the world today are expected to live long and healthy lives and medicine need to reach all parts of the globe. Envirotainer ensures that temperature-sensitive pharmaceuticals go from where they are produced to the patient safely. Together they work to meet their customers' needs for innovative and reliable solutions – available from any location to any destination. Here you become part of a growing company with great opportunities to influence!
Envirotainer was founded in 1985 and today has more than 6,000 active containers that ensure that temperature-sensitive pharmaceuticals go from where they are produced to the patient safely. They ship millions of doses of pharmaceuticals every day for all types of pharmaceutical manufacturers worldwide. With continued growth, they are now looking for an Electronics Engineer to join their R&D and Climate & Control Team in Rosersberg, north of Stockholm. You will belong to a team of 18 other engineers, both electronics- and software engineers and you will report to the Head of Climate & Control, Paul Nord.
You are offered
- An opportunity to work with something that is very important to the society - Millions of doses of medicine are transported in Envirotainer's containers and you will be involved in developing technology that secures these medicine transports.
- An opportunity to work in a broad role in a growing company - You will have a great influence on your own development, for example, choosing specific educations/courses, have a mentor and participating in projects that contribute to your own development in various areas.
- An inclusive and non-prestige work environment – The workplace is characterized by cooperation and socialization between different parts of the organization. You can always count on colleagues that will offer guidance in case of questions and concerns.
- Envirotainer is a financially stable company with a strong market position.
As an Electronics Engineer, you are working in a broad role with different tasks and in close collaboration with Lead Design Engineer and other electronics engineers within your team. You will for example…
- Prepare designs (e.g. models, drawings/specifications and descriptions) and classifications for new, or changes of, designs.
- Review compliance documents, design and maintenance data within specified competence area (technical field).
- Consult and support in matters concerning a specific technical field, e.g. perform investigations, RCA and other analysis as necessary.
- Prepare test/verification specifications and perform test/verification
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering within a relevant field, for example electronics, mechatronics or similar
- Knowledge in PCB design
- Strong skills in English
It will be seen as a merit if you have…
- Have experience of climate, cooling or heating systems
In this recruitment, we will place great emphasis on your personal qualities and interest in the position.
- Start: According to agreement
- Extent: Full-time
- Location: Rosenberg, Stockholm
- Contact: Recruitment Consultant, Johanna Sörell, [ Link removed ] and Recruitment coordinator Jennie Valentin, [ Link removed ]
Read more about Envirotainer on their website: [ Link removed ]
Job ID: 15089776-SE