Joining our team you will be empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. You are welcomed as who you are, with the skills and talents you bring!
The Radio Design team in Kista is now growing within the area of Radio Board Product Development, therefore we are looking for both junior and more experienced Radio Frequency and Electronic engineers. You will be working in a group containing the best electro engineers in the country. The team works with developing the latest 5G radios in the segments Remote Radio, Antenna Mid-Band, and Antenna High-band Radio products.
You will (Depending on your experience):
- Participate in early design phase studies for new RX and TX line up
- Evaluate and qualify new components and building practices
- Link budget analysis
- Make simulations of circuits and layouts
- Tune and verify the design, by conducting radiated mesurment
- Implement and verify circuits by utilizing and optimizing our effective test scripts
- Optimize and implement Antenna Beamforming Techniques
- Perform system performance tests and cooperate with System departments
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help their customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Their investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and their customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
This department consist of around 20 Receive and Transmit (RX and TX) designers. They are a diverse team with different backgrounds and a mixture of experienced and less experienced engineers. They have an open, respecting and honest climate.
As a person you are curious and eager to learn. You like to work in a group and have a great interest in technology, especially to develop, test and simulate.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering, Wireless Communications, Computer Science or equivalent education/experience.
- Experience / knowledge in RF and/or millimeter-wave radio circuit design
- English (both speech and writing)
- Cad circuit diagram knowledge
- Radio Lab and indstrument experience / knowledge
- Relevant work life experience
- Experience in RF circuit and EM layout simulation
Location: Kista, Stockholm
Commitment: Full-time, 40 h work week, monday-friday
Employment type: Permanent position
Starting date: After agreement
The position may be filled before the last application date, therefore don't wait to send us your application.