Now you have the opportunity to join Climeon, a global pioneer in clean-tech. The business concept is clear - to build business for a better world through Climeon's Heat Power system. If you are in the early stages of your career and want the opportunity to grow with a company that enables you to take part in a journey towards a better world, apply today!
Climeon is now looking for an electrical engineer to join their office in Stockholm. There is a great focus on learning within and between teams as they work in cross functional teams consisting of 5-8 members within the fields of electricity, mechanics, and software. At Climeon, you get the opportunity to follow the entire production line from design and integration to testing and measurements in the machines. You'll work and get insight in their current machine, where focus lies on maintenance, as well as challenging it in order to develop the next generation of machines.
You are offered
* A place where you are able to develop your skills long-term
* Skilled team members that contribute to a valuable exchange of knowledge
* Great working facilities with two gyms at the office
* 3000 kr per year in wellness compensation
To get insight in the technology behind Climeon's Heat Power System, take a look at the video below!Arbetsuppgifter
As an electrical engineer at Climeon, your day always contains a stand up with your team to make sure that everyone is on board with what the day brings. You have a close interaction with the project manager and team members daily.
Some of the daily work duties include:
* Design of power electronics, automation, and control systems
* Working with electrical safety
* Supporting and cooperating with subcontractors
* Working at the office in Kista as well as supporting customers on-site
Vi söker dig som
* You who have a Bachelor/Master of Science in electrical engineering
* You who have knowledge in the handling of a multimeter, oscilloscope and have hands-on experience in assembly of electrical systems
* You who have a fluent proficiency in English, both in speech and writing
It's a merit if you have:
* Working experience within operations and testing
* Experience within electrical safety
* Fluent proficiency in Swedish, both in speech and writing
To thrive in this role, we believe that you are a curious, communicative team player and believe that there is something to learn from every individual. You don't shy away from taking initiatives and would be describes by others as a flexible problem solver.
* Start date: Immediately, with period of notice in consideration
* Extent of work: 8-17, flexible
* City: Kista, Stockholm
The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and Climeon's wish is that all questions about the position go to Academic Work.
Contact information: Responsible recruiter Mica Henriksson, [ Email address blocked ]
NOTE! We do not accept applications via email, apply for the service by clicking on "apply here" below.
We review the candidates through an ongoing selection, therefore the job advert can be shut down before the position is filled if we have moved on to the selection- and interview phase.
Information om företaget
Climeon is a public company founded in 2011, who works with a technology that uses the energy in waste heat from industries and low-temperature geothermal heat to generate electricity. Click here to read more about Climeon and take part of their story.