UAT Test Coordinator at AstraZeneca Gothenburg
EClysis Project Resource- UAT Test Coordinator (ECG Technical Advisor) at AstraZeneca, location Gothenburg.
Do you have a passion for Science and Innovation? Would you like to apply your expertise in testing and implementing cardiac digital systems and tools? Then this might be the right position for you! AstraZeneca is now looking for a Consultant EClysis Project Resource- UAT Test Coordinator (ECG Technical Advisor) to join the team in Gothenburg, Sweden. Apply today!
Purpose, Offer and Benefits
At AstraZeneca we´re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There´s no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration. Always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development.
- Provide special expertise (testing and validation: Test scripts writing, by use of Micro Focus ALM; coordinating UAT testing, dry-runs/informal and formal, compliance, technical) for the systems (EClysis and other dECG applications) and processes used in digital ECG capture, transfer and analysis
- Support the improvement and further development of the analysis tool, EClysis, by providing test cases for the testing (mainly user acceptance testing) and validation of the EClysis system, reporting results of tests and providing input to user acceptance test reports for new releases
- Support the improvement and further development of digital ECG transfer systems and processes by providing test cases for the user acceptance testing and validation of the system, reporting results of tests and providing input to UAT test reports on new releases
- Support the implementation of digital ECG systems and processes at external service providers, CROs
- Contribute to writing and training of Procedural documents (technical manuals and user documentation) covering the capture, transfer, analysis and storage of digital ECG data
The Bigger Picture
The AZ ECG Centre, in the Cardiovascular Safety Center of Excellence and SKGs (CVS CoE and SKGs) in Global Patient Safety, is AstraZeneca´s ECG Core Laboratory. We deliver scientific/medical advice and ECG services across therapeutic areas. We strive toward scientific, technical and operational excellence in ECG study design, analysis and interpretation using state-of-the-art, in-house developed tools.
The end date for this consulting assignment is 2023-12-31. You will be employed by TNG during this time.
Please note that the selection process is ongoing!
Minimum Requirements –Education and Experience:
- Education: Technician (College education), engineer, IS/IT specialist or validation specialist. Or BMA/registered nurse with experience of below technical skills.
- Technical skills: Extensive and documented experience in digital medical systems testing and validation, implementation and use.
- Experience of working in technical/IT projects
- Excellent PC skills, including MS Office, SharePoint, MS Teams
- Very good skills in spoken/written English
- Desirable if you have experience in testing and validation and Quality Assurance from the pharmaceutical industry or a regulated environment (GXP).
Interested?This is a staffing assignment which means that you are employed by TNG, but work for one of our customers. If you are interested in this position, apply right now! The selection process is ongoing and the position can be filled before the last apply-date. If you have any questions, please contact the recruiter.
Job ID: 5B4D7F745918491688D637BD6E7482F2