At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
By utilizing our modern logistics platform, the Services Supply Network (SNN) within Tetra Pak Services, serve customers all over the world with spare parts via our distribution centres in Lund, Shanghai, Dubai, Chicago, Buenos Aires, Mexico City and Sao Paulo. Our aim is to be a world class spare part provider to our customers.
Our main task is to secure the best customer experience by optimizing and securing availability of spare parts, consumables and upgrades in our global network of distribution centres.
The Service Supply Network are based on high flexibility, high transaction volume and short lead times. Hence, we are very much dependent on good and stable IT solutions. To support our global operation we have a team of 8 people responsible for IT support (super-users/driving tickets /problem solving), IT developments (driving GAP’s or development of our systems), analysis and basic system maintenance.
We want to strengthen our team and is now looking for a Senior Business System Analyst who can join our team with high expertise within our complex IT landscape.
In this team we can offer you challenging objectives in a dynamic organisation within an international environment.
This position will be located in Lund, Sweden.
What you will do
In this role, you will work with key stakeholders both internally and externally, across different functional and international borders. You will also work as a senior super user for Service Supply Network (SSN) Global Operation, learn and understand all core program and applications that are used within SSN.
You will also work with:
- Significant task will be Export control, handle applications toward government authorities (ISP) and secure that the operational flow is working according to the agreed process as this flow is sanctions parts and most important that everything is handled according to the regulations from our government
- Develop and drive developments for applications like Power BI
- Drive Gaps and ticket handling with Global Information Management for our Global Solutions IT mainly SAP(ECC/GTS/EWM/SCM)
- Analyse and find route causes related to our operations
- Drive and be a member in project
We believe you have
- A University degree or equivalent within IT
- At least 4-5 years of experience from a similar position or work tasks
- Very good command of English, both written and verbal.
- Very good experience from working with IT systems
- Working with SAP, GTS module, Power Bi, C# application development and SQL for back-end development is considered as a merit.
- A good knowledge of Service Supply Network will of course be beneficial but is not a requirement.
Your personality is the key to our common success! We believe that you are analytical, its easy for you to create a structure and keep track on many parallel issues. You are a good communicator and prefer collaboration in your daily work. You also have the ability to manage internal and external relationships in a cooperative, diplomatic and successful manner. We also believe you can deal with ambiguity & continuous change in terms of work scope and challenges identified.
Furthermore, you are an open person who actively shares knowledge with others. You have strong skills in collaboration, teamwork, and drive activities to get the expected results.
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at [ Link removed ] .
This job posting expires on 2023-01-29
To know more about the position contact hiring manager Ann-Carine Christensen at +46 46 36 1943
Questions about your application contact Sara Johannesson at +46 46 36 2964
For trade union information contact Sveriges Ingenjörer Lars Haraldsson at +46 46 36 2533 and Unionen Lisbeth Larsson at +46 46 36 2320