Job Title: CRM Developer (Microsoft Dynamics 365)
Salary: Commensurate with experience plus a good range of benefits
About the role
To design, code, test, document and support moderately complex programs using agreed standards and tools to achieve a well-engineered result within the Microsoft Dynamics ecosystem. Conducts reviews of supplied specifications with others as appropriate.
- Working with Business Solutions counterparts as required to produce systems designs and specifications and validate designs produced by external suppliers
- Develop applications that meet the stated business requirements and support wider Business Solutions strategic objectives
- Continue to keep abreast of industry best practices ensuring they are relevant and scalable to the client. (For Senior roles provide input to the Business Solutions strategy)
- Supporting the business to provide 3rd line support for developed and packaged systems including configuration
- Documented promotion of code between environments following the change control processes and SDLC
- Provide handover documentation, skills transfer to other areas as required e.g. training and application support.
- To use the provided software tools to facilitate the execution of the unit and system testing, the comparison of actual outcomes to predicted outcomes, the setting up of test preconditions, and other test control and test reporting functions.
Key performance indicators
- Delivers Quality to required standards as required in annual objectives and SLAs
- Demonstration of being instrumental in Projects being delivered to time and Business Solutions standards in line with agreed annual objectives
- 360º feedback from internal and external stakeholders
- Scheduling - ensure that work is scheduled in accordance with customer needs and our ability to deliver
- 360º feedback from team members and internal stakeholders
- Measurable improvements in operational excellence in line with agreed annual objectives.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Practical experience with Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience with Power Platform beneficial (PowerAutomate, Power Apps etc.)
- Experience with migration from on premise to cloud beneficial
- Able to demonstrate technical knowledge in a development area as well as a breadth of knowledge across development generally
- Good working knowledge of complete development lifecycles - particularly waterfall and agile.
- Problem solving capabilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Confident communicator at all levels
- A clear appreciation of the need for exceptional standards of customer experience and evidence of a strong commitment to delivering improved standards