We are Looking for an Application Support Engineer to join JBT!
JBT is an international market leading global technology solution provider to high-value segments of the food processing industry. We have offices in more than 100 countries all over the world and we have customers like Kronfågel, HK Scan, Orkla Foods Sweden AB, Fazer Oy and Danish Crown AmbA. As we continue to grow in Europe, we are now hiring an Application Support Engineer to our portioning business unit.
- You will work as a DSI™ Applications Specialist within our DSI Portioning business unit, reporting to the DSI Business Unit Manager EMEA
- Be responsible and execute the application support to meet the customer needs
- Perform customer visits and participating in the sales process to secure the application and technical options of the equipment, according to the customer's specifications
- Perform remote on-line support
- Initiate and perform Lab tests and customer demonstrations in our Food Technology Center, to secure product data and verify assumptions and simulations
- The number of travel days will be around 80-100 per year
- Collaborate with our R&D and Software engineers to ensure that our offerings are effective and efficient from an application point of view
Our focus is finding the right person, to further develop you and the company. As a person, you are a driven and flexible team player. You take responsibility for everything you do at work and you enjoy challenging yourself.
To qualify for the position, you need a university degree in engineering, preferably within food technology. Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal is required. Additional knowledge in other languages is a merit. An aptitude and understanding of technical concepts involving computers, software, and robotic principles is important for the role as is the ability to creatively translate customer requirements into practical applications.
We offer you a full-time position, based in our Helsingborg head office for Europe, Middle East and Africa and the opportunity to work in an established international and fast-growing company. It is important for us to create opportunities for our colleagues for personal development and a work environment where individual initiatives are valued. We have strong focus on continuous development and improvement, and always together as a team.
We welcome you to apply by sending us your CV and a short presentation of yourself. Press the Apply button to begin your application. This position may be filled before the application deadline. Please note that we do not handle applications sent by email.
Do you have any questions about the position? Please contact [ Link removed ] , DSI™ Business unit Manager EMEA
JBT is an international market leading company in the global food processing industry. We are growing both organically and by acquisitions and are continuously looking for new employees that want to grow with us! We offer you the growth potential of a company with a developing technology that is unique in its field, plus a collaborative working environment where your individuality, imagination and talent will be recognized and rewarded.
This is what we do