MS Azure - Digital Site Reliability Engineer
We are currently working with a Leading Household Appliance Manufacture, who is looking for an experienced MS Azure Site Reliability Engineer, to join a creative and exhilarating journey of expansion within a growing segment of the company.
Role & Responsibilities
- Support services before release through activities such as architecture review, systems capacity planning and using automation frameworks.
- Ensure uptime of live services once they are released by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall consumer platform health.
- Proactively develop dashboards to provide to product and support teams to become self-sufficient with monitoring end user services.
Skills & Qualifications
- 8+ years experience in software or systems engineering
- You must have a systematic problem-solving approach with strong troubleshooting skills
- Extensive experience working on Microsoft Azure, AWS & GCP would also be beneficial but not essential.
- Utilising the newest technologies and always looking for continuous improvement.
- Great working culture & training schemes.
- Excellent Package including a bonus structure & Relocation assistance if necessary.