The IT division
The IT division at Euroclear Sweden is developing and delivering business critical IT client services. We operate in a mission-critical environment with strict requirements on stability, performance and security.
We are seeking a digital development leader to join our Technology team. You will establish a new digital team within the company and focus on leading enterprise-wide digital software development including all its reporting, processes and tooling. In doing so you will oversee all development activities for the digital roadmap across the end-to-end development lifecycle, from initiation through to delivery with our strategic providers.
The job at Euroclear
In the position as our digital development lead, you will build and lead a team of developers through hiring, coaching, mentoring, feedback and hands-on career development. You will support the team’s delivery of solutions to various parts of Euroclear organisation and corresponding clients. In this position, you take the overall responsibility of the delivery. With your deep knowledge as a previous full stack developer, you will also mentor and assist the team in technical matters when developing new application in Azure. This position also includes:
• Drive the Azure infrastructure requirements using your deep understanding of cloud setup and best practises.
• Continuing introducing and develop advance modern, agile software development practices and help develop and evangelize great engineering both on local and group level.
• Be an active part of Euroclear IT Management team and collaborate with other leaders in the whole organisation.
What kind of person we are looking for
You have proven experience in leading, managing, coaching and mentoring software developers towards delivering timely, high quality software together with them. You love developing and growing people and have a good track record of doing it. Fulfil business needs to Software development is your mission. On top of this, we are looking for a person with:
• Technical understanding and drive towards cloud solutions. This makes you an obvious focal point and spokesperson in issues related to this area.
• Experience from working with a diverse set of stakeholders and helping them understand the trade-offs to different product and technical decisions.
• Solid experience from working in an agile development environment.
To be suitable for this position you need to have the following experience
• A minimum of 5 years of experience as a Full-Stack developer in Microsoft technology
• Experience of React, Angular, Microsoft Stack, SQL Server, .NET Core.
• Experience from working with microservices architecture.
• Experience from and deep knowledge of Microsoft Azure general concept and setup.
• Minimum 3 years as Engineering Manager (i.e. team lead or similar role) in a development organisation using proven agile development processes.
• Good understanding of cyber security.
• Client focused attitude with good knowledge of customer experience mapping and or design thinking.
• Fluent verbal and written English.
• Finance industry experience is a strong advantage
We offer an exciting position in a global company with a competitive compensation package and flexible work arrangement. We are centrally located in the Waterfront Building, next to the Central station in Stockholm.
Welcome with your application!
Apply as soon as possible, but no later than Aug 15 via www.randstad.se. Contact recruitment consultant [ Email address blocked ] for questions.