SKF works to reduce friction, make things run faster, longer, cleaner and safer. Doing this in the most effective, productive and sustainable way has made the SKF Group a leading global supplier of products, solutions and services within rolling bearings, seals, mechatronics, services and lubrication systems. Services include technical support, maintenance services, condition monitoring, asset efficiency optimization, engineering consultancy and training.
SKF is now looking for a
Digital Deployment Champion / Process engineer - Future Factory
to join our growing team.
You will be part of the Future Factory team tasked to transform and equip the SKF Group Manufacturing footprint with digital solutions, skills and knowledge to strengthen World Class Manufacturing for competitive advantage.
Your day-to-day work and responsibilities
• Work as a member of the Future Factory Digital Deployment team to digitalize SKFs factories globally
• Digitalization of manufacturing processes on the shopfloor by deploying existing solutions and services (such as Manufacturing Execution Systems, maintenance systems, data analytics, etc.)
• Collaborate with the factory management to shape the digitalization demands to match the deployment abilities and available solutions
• Identify new opportunities and ideas, as well as continuously improve existing manufacturing concepts as well as digital solutions and transformation methodologies
• Active and continuous learning to grow in both technical and non-technical skills
• Drive the execution of assessments together with the factories ensuring that the right information is collected to understand and visualize site maturity
• Ensure the reference process is applied and that local adaptions are within specified tolerances
• Interact with stakeholders at all levels to ensure awareness on possibilities and challenges with digitalization, and to ensure commitment and transparency
• Facilitate and execute training and communication plans, with content, to increase digital skills, collaboration and awareness throughout the organization
• Identify and capture improvements and lessons to continuously improve ways of working
• Support the factories with training, UAT and hyper-care at go-lives etc
We expect you to have
• BBA/BSc/BEng Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Electronical Engineering, Economical Engineering, Business Administration or similar
• 5+ years of experience in working various positions within manufacturing business or process development
• Proven experience in working with business transformation through digitalization
• Proven experience in communication and interaction with stakeholders at different organizational levels
• Broad technical understanding & hands on implementation experience
• Fluent in English, both verbal and in writing
Advantageous if you have
• Experience in Lean manufacturing methodologies and preferably possess Six Sigma Green Belt certification or higher
• IIBA Business Analysis Professional certification, or similar
• PMP/PRINCE2, or CCMP/CMS certifications
• Experience in OT/IT transformation projects/digital transformation projects, and in an international environment
• Experience in the manufacturing industry
• Experience in business analysis and demand shaping
• Experience in global rollouts and deployment projects as part of a large, multi-disciplinary team completing full project life cycle
• Experience in developing and execution of project portfolios and deployment roadmaps in the manufacturing domain
You enjoy working here if you [are]
• Have genuine enthusiasm and passion to push current manufacturing towards the future, through digitalization
• Find it natural to coordinate activities and to integrate solutions
• Optimistic in your ability to be successful, and be positioned to establish a habit of continuous adaptation to efficiently empower the future digital worker in the SKF Manufacturing
• Drive continuous change that leads to improvements in the way the organization conducts its business
• Resourceful problem solver, good at networking and collaborating within the organization
• Enjoy and can travel
• Open personality with excellent communication skills with fluency in English
• Opportunity to be a driving force in SKF’s transformation journey towards industry 4.0
• Work in an international environment with many stakeholders on different levels
• Professional growth opportunities
• Diverse and global workforce
• Challenge and fast pace
Preferred location: Schweinfurt (GER), Gothenburg (SWE), Airasca (ITA), St Cyr (FRA), Valenciennes (FRA), Steyr (AUT), Chodov (CZE) or any other major SKF manufacturing site EMEA.
You will report to the Manager of Digital Deployment
For information and questions regarding the recruitment process please contact Veronica Forsman, Recruitment Specialist, Group Recruitment Centre, +46 31 337 17 17 or [ Link removed ] .
How to apply
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please submit your application with CV and cover letter in English. Please apply as soon as possible, but not later than 15th of June. We are doing the selection work and interviews continuously. Note that we do not accept applications by e-mail.
Selected candidates will receive assessment links (MAP and Matrigma) feedback on these assessments immediately after completion. Proceeded candidates will be contacted for interviews.
SKF’s mission is to be the undisputed leader in the bearing business. SKF offers solutions around the rotating shaft, including bearings, seals, lubrication management, condition monitoring and maintenance services. SKF is represented in more than 130 countries and has around 17,000 distributor locations worldwide. Annual sales in SEK is around 75 billion and the number of employees ca 41,000.