We are now looking for an experienced Digital Content Manager to join an exciting client of ours, an established high-tech company within the electronic industry.
As a Digital Content Manager you have a broad role and will have full responsibility for operating and developing our clients digital channels. You understand and see the website as an important part of a company’s brand building activities and the customer journey.
As a consultant at Randstad, you are employed by us and work for one of our clients. You have the same benefits with Randstad as with any other employer with a collective agreement and benefits such as a wellness grant, occupational health care, insurances and discounts on gym memberships. In addition, you are offered a range of career opportunities. You get the chance to experience different company cultures and to gain experience from different industries, which helps you in developing your skills and building a well-rounded CV. The position can include many contacts and hence, it is important that you have a good ability to cooperate with others and good skills in communication. As a person, we see that you are driven and used to work independently. If you are looking for an employer that offers different assignments and new contacts, then you will enjoy being part of Randstad.
You will be responsible for our Group websites, leading the web governance work together with our web agency; plan and prioritize development tasks, test new functionality and follow up on performance. You will also have the responsibility of creating and implementing digital content.
• You will collaborate with internal stakeholders to define digital roadmaps by gathering and prioritizing business requirements, coordinating the implementation of new features, ensuring quality delivery and supporting the marketing teams’ web needs.
• As a digital editor, you are also responsible for proactively operating and maintaining communication in our social channels in line with the business and our ambition.
This is a part-time assignment, 20 hour/week. Working hours are flexible. Assignment start in early November until end of September 2021. Office located in Täby, Stockholm.
• Experience from web project management, coordinating, planning and discussing solutions with IT developers (front end, back end and UX designers)
• Several years of experience from working with web content and different CMS tools
• Experienced content strategist with the ability to create appealing content
• Experience in Google Analytics or other analytical tools to understand websites’ performance is beneficial
• Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop is a must, performing simpler image and graphic processing
• Fluent in Swedish and English
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
Preferably five years of experience from similar work.application.
2020-10-23 selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible.