LumenRadio is a fast-growing IoT company with high ambitions. Our vision is to become the most successful tech-company in the forefront of tech development.
Therefore we are looking for you who want to join an exciting journey!
You will pave the way for automated testing, quality assurance and high development velocity for R&D teams, by developing and evolving our automated CI environment. A dynamic, fast paced environment with high degree of freedom and responsibility to make decisions.
We are committed to our job, our company goals, and present in the reality of our customers. We cooperate and support each other in every aspect, from getting a cup of coffee for a colleague, booking a shipment, or going to London to solve an urgent situation. We strive to always have fun at work, which spills over to our customers, who enjoys doing business with us.
'The most stimulating part of my job is to see products working as a whole! Even after years, it is magical to see the result of your efforts working, with hardware, firmware, app, web servers, all together. I like having insight in all parts of such products.'
- Gauthier Östervall, Software Engineer
'LumenRadio’s vision is to become the tech powerhouse within short-range device-to-device communication. We have declared war on cables and our promise is to deliver Wireless Without Worries, no matter what.'
- Sasko Simonovski, R&D Director
Find out more about the position, the company and your future co-workers at [ Link removed ]
- Develop and improve our HIL and CI environments
- Evolve to a CD environment
- Test automation
- Support dev teams with test infrastructure and test automation
- Work out our test strategy and implement it
You are responsible to create the conditions for a functional test automation development and infrastructure, where you are both the architect and the developer in collaboration with the team.
- System design
- Development/design, testing, system verification
- Drawing up requirement specifications
- Breaking down requirements
- Proven experience and knowledge of HIL, CI/CD and test automation for embedded systems
- Working with techniques as Python, Unit testing, system testing
- Experienced in testing wireless systems
- Working on both system level and hardware level
- Minimum BSc in Computer Science or a related field
- Fluent in English, both oral and written, preferably Swedish as well
To be successful with us, we believe that you are self-motivated, structured and take responsibility for your own work in combination with an open mind-set. You can identify problems across many different technical areas and take initiative to solve them. With a great passion for technology, you follow trends and keep up to date within you field.
We offer you the possibility to work at a product company, where you see the result of your efforts, working with hardware, firmware, app, web servers, all together with competent and smart colleagues, willing to share their knowledge. You will be able to contribute and influence how we work in the future and will discover new areas of interest. LumenRadio gives a yearly contribution to spend on cultivating employees’ interests and offers interesting development opportunities.
Contact and application
If you want further information about the position, you are welcome to contact recruitment consultant Josefine Petersson at 0702-501429 or Malou Magnusson at 0707-588745.
Submit your application via the application button. We work with ongoing selection during this recruitment, we would therefore like to receive your application as soon as possible.
We welcome your application!
Your browser does not support the video tag.