Software Skills is a recruitment company that specialises in software and IT. We match highly skilled developers, testers and other IT experts with small and large organisations, product companies and consulting companies in Gothenburg. As represented by us, you will be guided through a friendly and professional recruitment process that aims to secure a role that perfectly matches your abilities.
Do you want to be a part of one of Gothenburg’s up-and-coming consultancy companies? On behalf of Software by Quokka, we are now looking for software developers with experience in building DevOps environments, i.e infrastructure for CI/CD and frameworks for test automation.
- MSc/BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of back-end or fullstack development
- Expertise in relevant programming languages like Python
- Knowledge in industry standard CI/CD tools for builds, version handling, message bus, container and server orchestration, i.e Jenkins, RabbitMQ, Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Gerrit, Bitbucket
- Knowledge of system development components like data bases, API, modular design and architecture and configuration management, i,e MySQL, MongoDB, Rest API
- Ability to integrate and maintain tools into one CI/CD flow with efficient and reusable code.
- Knowledge in industry standard front-end development and frameworks, i.e. Java/TypeScript, Flask, Node, Falcon, Angular, Vue, React
- Security and licensing scanning tools, i.e Clang, BlackDuck
- Cloud deployment, orchestration and monitoring, i.e AWS, Azure,
- GC, Kubernetes, Docker, Swarm
Who are you?
We believe you are curious, flexible, open-minded and eager to continuously improve your skills. You have an innovative, pragmatic, collaborative and creative mind-set of handling technical challenges and your positive attitude help you progress and deliver. It is important that you speak English on a professional level.
About Software by Quokka
Software by Quokka AB, a subsidiary of Quokka AB, and part of Hans Andersson Group, offers high-end software engineering services to enterprises. In addition, they are an incubator for start-ups. Central is their employee focus, which embraces creativity and innovation. They believe their success is based on enabling the full potential of their employees – their most important asset.
How to apply
Please press the Apply button at the top right corner of the page. Any questions about the position? Contact Sofia Philipsson at [ Email address blocked ] for more information. We consider candidates on a rolling basis, which means the role might be filled before the application deadline.