Do you want to work with new technology in real-life development projects in an environment where you get close contact with our end-products and all our software development teams. Do you enjoy master state-of-the-art software development tools and software development processes. We at Toyota are looking for DevOps engineers that can further strengthen our growing software development organisation at R&D.
As a DevOPS Engineer at Toyota R&D you will:
- Work with all our software development teams and products.
- Improve and introduce new software development tools.
- Automate workflows with scripts or other tools to make our development process more efficient
- Standardise way of working for software developers, repos, tools, CI/CD pipelines, release management, connection to issue management systems...
- Manage our Azure cloud subscription and configuration of Azure DevOps.
- Support re-use of common software components in Toyota products.
- Coordinate activities with Toyota IS/IT.
Our software organisation is growing, we are adding new teams and software components - both for embedded- and cloud based applications. As a DevOps engineer you will have the possibility to work across all teams and support them with expert knowledge of our tools and processes. As a DevOps engineer you will learn our products and their code base, while focusing on how to increase our efficiency via automation or usage of new or existing tools. As a DevOps engineer you probably have a software developer background but have developed knowledge of or want to become a tool smith that makes your colleagues smile when they use your latest scripts or standardized tool setup.
At Toyota in Mjölby you will see your efforts result in a complete product, our fork-lifts. As a developer you are expected from time to time to test new software or solutions on fork-lifts in our lab. Fork-lift driver licence is included in the employment.
Development is primarily done in various scripting languages and configuration files.
What is Toyota Material Handling?
At our site in Mjölby, 3,000 employees work with material handling from development concepts to manufactured vehicles. Our product range goes from loyal servants such as manual hand trucks to autonomous self-driving 1.5 tonne vehicles and innovative energy solutions. With us, the employee is central and our employees describe us as a friendly company with a focus on personal development, personal responsibility and health.
At Toyota, we strive to be a sustainable employer through our outstanding environmental work and our personnel policy. We currently have, among other things, a carbon-neutral production and a KRAV-labelled staff restaurant. Furthermore, we offer our staff good training opportunities through group training eight times a week and a newly renovated gym.
We have good commuting opportunities by commuter trains and car from most cities in Östergötland, 30 minutes from Linköping and 20 minutes from Motala. We offer free parking within 5 minutes of your workplace with free access to engine heaters.
Does it sound interesting? In that case, apply before 25/8. We work with ongoing selection, so send in your application today.
Feel free to contact our employees for more information:
Patrick Blomqvist, Manager Embedded Platform FW, 0142-82248
Johan Lindell, Manager Application SW & Test, 0142-86322
Viktor Andersson, HR Business Partner, tel. 073-078 89 73
Linkedin: Toyota Material Handling Manufacturering Sweden AB
Youtube: Toyota Material Handling
- Master or Bachelor in Engineering, other relevant technical college education or vocational education combined with work experience.
- Experience of software development, CI/CD and git
- Knowledge of various scripting languages
- Azure and Azure DevOps knowledge is a plus, but not mandatory
- A broad interest in technology and good problem-solving ability