Job Title: Azure DevOps Engineer
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
I am currently working with a leading Microsoft Gold partner who specialise in Cloud services across Adoption, productivity and Application Development. With a strategic environment you will work in a Cloud first environment where everything you do is based around Cloud technologies, platforms and strategy.
The company are in a period of growth and are looking to expand their team in different areas. Each hire made is strategic and helps to bring on another expert within the Cloud field. Being a Microsoft Gold Partner and one of the most well recognised and established Cloud service providers in Sweden, you will have the opportunity to work on innovative projects using the latest technologies on the market as well as work alongside experts within different fields of Azure. You will deep dive into your area of expertise as well as learn others along the way. Are you a developer? Why not learn bout Cloud operations? Or vice versa!
We are looking for Azure DevOps Engineers to join the team and help to bridge the gap between development and operations, working with teams from both sides. You should come from a heavy technical background working hands on with technologies across the development (.Net/C#) and operations (Microsoft and Cloud).
As in any DevOps position, the skill set required does vary but we are looking for the following experience:
- Experience working with developers or on development yourself with .Net, .Net core, C#.
- Strong exposure to operations working with Systems, servers and infrastructure technologies.
- Work alongside testers and helping to test code once completed.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines is beneficial
- Scripting/automation exposure (PowerShell, Python etc.)
- Cloud exposure is highly beneficial (Microsoft Azure)
- Clustering and containerisation experience is also beneficial with Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience working within the DevOps space with experience in methodologies and tool kits.
If you are interested in hearing about this, or any other opportunities within the Microsoft space, get in touch at [ Email address blocked ] . Alternatively, view my LinkedIn profile for regular updates on job openings and potential opportunities across the full Microsoft stack.