Join the R&D Team at II-VI in Stockholm to develop the next-generation Silicon Carbide (SiC) power semiconductors.
To meet the global market need for our innovative SiC products we are now expanding our R&D and production team at II-VI in Kista, Stockholm (formerly Ascatron). Here you will be part of a team that transforms the electronic industry. You will manage the manufacturing process for our unique power semiconductors, produced at an external foundry.
As our Device Process Integration Engineer, you will use your experience in semiconductor production and project management of the manufacturing process to help us change the automotive, IT, and energy sector for a more sustainable future.
OUR OFFER TO YOU
With a history as a small start-up and now part of a global tech company, we offer you an innovative environment with state-of-the-art technology. Here you will:
- Make a difference! There is no "this is how we have always done". Instead, we promote innovation, trial-and-error, and learn from every prototype, experiment, and discovery.
- Work with experienced and committed colleagues, who collaborate, share best practices, knowledge, and support each other.
- Implement research into real products that will be manufactured and sold worldwide.
- Contribute to a more sustainable future! Our SiC technology minimize energy loss in power electronic used in electric vehicles, solar energy, and industry.
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL DO
Your main responsibility will be to manage the manufacturing process of our SiC power semi-conductors produced at our external fab. This means:
- Integration of process steps.
- Planning device fabrication work at foundry.
- Logistics management of batches.
- Follow-up progress and analysis of process data.
- Document progress reporting and instructions for example quality-, development-, and delivery reports.
- Presentations for internal and external use.
The role requires that you can manage several projects at the same time. You will collaborate daily with engineers in disciplines such as Design, Operations, Test, Quality and Reliability, and Project Management. In addition, you will have several external contacts. The ability to develop and maintain internal and external relationships, and participate in knowledge transfer within and between teams, will be of high importance.
This is a full-time position and you report to the Team Leader Device Development.
WHO ARE YOU?
To be successful in this role you must be result - and problem-solving-oriented. You should be systematic, analytical, and driven. Furthermore, you have experience working on complex projects, are good at networking and creating good relationships.
We are looking for a person with a master´s degree in Technology or Science specializing in microelectronics, engineering physics, or nanotechnology. You have good knowledge in semiconductor processing and experience in semiconductor production. It is a plus if you have knowledge of power semiconductors, SiC technology, and project management.
Furthermore, the role requires that you be fluent in written and spoken English.
We work with TNG Tech in this recruitment process. They are recruitment specialists in unbiased and competence based recruitment, which creates diversity and innovation in teams and contribute to a sustainable employment market. If you are interested in this position, apply right now! The selection process is ongoing and the position can be filled before the last apply-date. If you have any questions, please contact the recruiter.