Do you want to be part of the transition to autonomous transportation? High quality steering and vehicle motion control is certainly one of the keys to achieve autonomous transportation on our roads. Sentient are developing the hardware and software to make it a reality. Want to be a part of the journey? Apply today!
Not only will you be working with the coolest technical challenges creating the steering and vehicle motion control of the future. You will also be part of an optimistic atmosphere, where joy, knowledge-sharing and openness are key characteristics. Sentient are passionate about deploying new ways of working and focusing on continuous improvements to stay in the forefront. With Sentient you will have a very experienced, skilled and openminded team on your side.
Take the opportunity to join Sentient on our journey to supply the steering and vehicle motion control of the transportation solutions of tomorrow. Read more about Sentient here
Though Sentient focuses on serious matters, such as preventing traffic accidents and providing comfortable and tunable driving, we often demonstrate the functions in more or less spectacular ways. The Royal Crown, presented to the King of Sweden for his birthday, belongs to the latter.
Sentient is a small but highly competent independent firm. Our focus is software functions for steering and complete vehicle control. Since Sentient´s products are independent of vehicle type, they are targeting both passenger cars and heavy vehicles. Our Blueprint Steering has been in production at a major truck OEM since 2013. Sentient are located at Lindholmen, Gothenburg, and have their fleet of test vehicles at AstaZero.Arbetsuppgifter
* Rig-operation: Maintain test-rigs and support test-case development
* Fleet management: Maintenance of our test cars for test and demo
* Item-integration: Product integration and first-line support to customers
Vi söker dig som
* You who have a Master or Bachelors degree in engineering
* You who have basic electronics knowledge
* You who have driving license
* You who have good Python skills
It is meritorious if you have:
* Practical experience and interest in mechanics and electronics
* Truck driver's license
* Knowledge of Arduino and Robot Framework
As a person you are:
* Analytical, structured and systematic
* Creative and curious
* You like to systematise/automise repeated tasks to get time to develop new things
* Solution-oriented and take responsibility for completing tasks in the best possible way
* Startdate: According to individual agreement
* Extent of work: Fulltime
* Location: Gothenburg, Lindholmen
Initially you will be employed at Academic Work but work at Sentient. As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and Sentient's wishes are that all questions regarding the position are handled by [ Email address blocked ] .
We review the selection on an ongoing basis and advertisements can be shut down within the position is filled if we have moved on to the selection and interview phase.
Information om företaget