Do you have a passionated interest in technology, with good knowledge
regarding software development and testing? Do you see yourself as a social and curious person who wants to work in a role where you get the opportunity to participate and support the development of new production lines? Husqvarna Group needs you, send in your application today!
Husqvarna Group is in need of reinforcement in the development work of product- and production-related systems for firmware and test management. You will work in the Tree Professionals department and be a part of a small team consisting of developers and architects with broad experience and competencies - all working towards the same goals. In this role your areas of responsibility relate to software development, development within digital infrastructure, work with test equipment, release management, etc.
In this role you will get the opportunity to evolve and learn more about software development and the technical environment the team work in along with associated programming languages and cloud platforms. In other words - this role is for the passionated, who are eager to learn new skills.
In this position you will act as a link between R&D and production, where you will support and participate in the work of further development of tools in production. As the work involves a lot of personal contact locally, nationally and internationally, we are looking for a person who thrives in a role that requires both technical and social competence.
You are offered:
* A role where you get a great opportunity for self-development within related areas
* Experience working in a multi-national company with future technology
As a consultant for Academic Work, we offer great opportunities for you to grow professionally, build your network and create valuable contacts for the future. read more about our offer.Arbetsuppgifter
* Software development
* Be involved in the development of the digital infrastructure
* Support R&D and production when releasing new production lines
* Work with test equipment (PLC)
* Work with desktop development
* Support and handle errors
Vi söker dig som
* Someone with a relevant education within e.g. Computer Science, Sofware Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
* Earlier experience from programming in C#, C++ or Java
* Experience or knowledge within desktop development
* Has great English communication skills
It is also an advantage if you have:
* Knowledge of any of the following: Azure, Xamarin, Python
* Experience in web development
As a person, you are:
* Problem solving
* Relationship building
* Start: October, alt. according to the agreement
* Scope: Full-time, 6 months with good chances of granting if both parties are satisfied.
* Location: Huskvarna
* The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and Husqvarna Group's wishes are that all issues concerning the service are handled by Academic Work.
We go through the selection on an ongoing basis and the ad can be shut down before the position is filled if we have moved on to the selection and interview phase.
Information om företaget
Husqvarna Group has over 330 years of innovation in its luggage and delivers forest, park and garden products for professional users. They bring together high performance, user-friendliness and safety and offer a wide and varied range of products and accessories, which includes everything from chainsaws and cutting machines to robotic lawnmowers.