Vi söker dig som
We are looking for you who
•An education within relevant area or corresponding work experience.
•Are fluent in English in both writing and speaking
•Are familiar in working with data
As a person, you are curious and likes to learn new things. You also have to be self-driven and want to approach new challenges. You have an eye for details that you use to identify issues or creating new opportunities.
• Start: As soon as possible
• Work extent: Full time, office hours
• Salary: Hourly-based salary
• Location: Blasieholmen, Stockholm
• This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from our client is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
• Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
• We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.
• We strive to be an attractive employer to our consultants. In addition to collective agreement and a dedicated consultant manager, we offer you as a full time consultant a consultant portal, giving you access to several benefits. Read more here