Arvato is looking for talents within front-end development! They are now looking for you who are passionate about this field and are eager to enter a fast-growing organization with great visions for the future. We are looking for you who have several years of experience within front-end and want to continue your journey at Arvato, but also you who are at the beginning of your career.
Arvato works with financial technology to make e-commerce and payments better for all parties. The goal is to deliver a safe and positive shopping experience for both consumers and sellers. Arvato is already powering millions of transactions every year and works hard to become customers' first choice around Europe. To get there, they now need to expand with front-end developers.
In total, more than 100 developers work in the technical department divided into 15+ domain and product development teams. You will belong to the AfterPay team which is based in Stockholm. This team is Arvato's buy-now-pay-later service. Here, you work closely with, among others, product experts and UX / UI designers for joint ownership throughout the flow. You will join an experienced team, which means that you will have several senior colleagues to guide you. Therefore, we are looking for you who are relatively new in your career and are interested in expanding your skillset. But also, you with more experience that can help challenge current knowledge and structures.
In an organization with short decision paths, you and your team must take full responsibility for your specific product, technology, and process. You will have Henrik as your immediate manager, who possesses good technical and practical competence, as do Arvato's other managers. You will also be part of the
Frontend Community which gives you the opportunity to both
teach , but also learn from others.
What Arvato is offering you:
* Flexible working hours and workplace
* A change-oriented organization that is always open to your thoughts and ideas
* A great opportunity to grow along with the company's growth. Therefore, they ensure you have an individually tailored development plan in placeArbetsuppgifter
In this role, the focus will be front-end development. You will become an expert on Arvato's front-end platform and be part of the development regarding this.
You will, for example:
* Create UI components that make both colleagues and users happy
* Be responsible for ensuring that the platform meets the right quality expectations and be a driving force in improvements regarding availability, performance, reusability, etc.
* Get the opportunity to contribute to all parts of the process such as the development of ideas, design, architecture, development, and testing
Vi söker dig som
* Have good knowledge of the English language
* Enjoys working with responsive design and can create the technical structure for it
* Have a good grasp of Web Standards and appreciate the continuous learning required
As a person, you:
* Are communicative
* Are solution-oriented
* Take initiative
* And take responsibility
Start: As soon as possible
Work extent: Full time until further notice
Location: Stockholm, but with flexibility
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Arvato that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
We work through the selection on an ongoing basis, and the ad may close before the position is filled if we have moved on to the screening or interview phase.
Information om företaget