As Design Engineer at FlexLink, your responsibility is to develop and maintain products and modules within our product range.
Other responsibilities in the role:
- Participate in new product development projects
- Participate in pre-studies connected to product development
- Improve the features and performance of current and future design
- Participate in continuous improvements within the Engineering team
- Developing technical documents (CAD, drawings, tech data sheet, mechanical calculation…)
You will be part of the Mechanical Engineering team within R&D, based in Gothenburg. We offer flexible working hours and a hybrid remote working model.
This is you
We believe that you have some years of work experience within mechanical design engineering. You also:
- Hold a BSc, MSc or similar experience within engineering (mechanical, mechatronics, etc.)
- Have demonstrated experience in 3D CAD and PDM (SolidWorks is preferred)
- Have fluency in English, both spoken and written
This is the right opportunity and environment for you who has the ambition to extend and share your engineering skills and grow as an individual together with the team and take on further challenges and responsibilities!
You need to have a genuine interest in customer needs and be interested in technology and manufacturing. You are a good collaborator and have good communication skills. We also expect you to be creative, proactive and self-propelled.
FlexLink is an industry leader for automated production flow solutions. Working closely with global customers, we provide innovative, optimizing solutions to produce goods smarter, safer and at lower operating costs. Headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden, FlexLink has operating units in 26 countries and is represented in more than 60. In 2020, FlexLink had about 1,000 employees and a turnover of 220 MEUR.
FlexLink is part of Coesia, a group of 21 companies specialized in highly innovative industrial and packaging solutions based in Bologna, Italy. The Group, whose sole Shareholder and President is Isabella Seràgnoli, is present in 35 countries with 84 production plants in 136 operating units and has over 8,000 employees.
Join the team! We are looking forward to receiving your application through our job portal.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Jenny Smith at [ Link removed ]
External agencies are kindly requested not to contact the company regarding this position.