Are you looking for a meaningful job where you can make a difference? Join our journey to develop smart, effective solutions that help our customers to treat patients and save lives!
In your role as Delivery Project Manager, you will be the bridge between the customer, the delivery- and product department with responsibility for delivery projects performed according to agreement, expectation, and customer satisfaction. You will also work with further development of the services provided and continuous customer relationship.
Growth and increased number of assignments entails a need to strengthen and further develop our delivery team. Therefore, we are now looking for a Delivery Project Manager to join our team in Stockholm who can help increase delivery capacity and help to build a robust delivery-organisation for today and for the future.
Your strengths for the role are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years project management experience, preferably working with multiple projects in the same time
- Strong customer-facing and internal communication skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Swedish and English
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
- Attention to deadlines and budgetary guidelines
- Capacity to manage high stress situations
Would be great, but not mandatory if you have:
- Professional certification—including SCRUM/PMP/PRINCE II is an asset
- Previous success in producing deliverable software platforms
- Experience coaching and educating project teams to strengthen team members’ capabilities and skill sets
You are flexible, independent and responsible, with the ability to work creatively and innovatively in teams and projects with colleagues and customers. You are driven by involvement in the customer use of our solutions and managing these solutions long-term.
In this role you will:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with customers as well as other resources and stakeholders
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Meet with customers to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Get in touch with us:
In this process CSAM cooperates with Randstad. For further information about the company and the position, please contact Julia Christensson at [ Email address blocked ] and/or +46 737 21 57 81.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially. Applications will be processed on a continuous basis so we look forward to your application as soon as possible.