Are you ready to join the Nordic region’s leading niche provider of eHealth software and become our new Delivery Project Manager?
- Are you motivated by the idea of working at an exciting intersection between business, technology and people?
- Are you passionate about fast evolving organisations and high-performance people in a rapidly growing international market?
- Are you willing to take on planning, execution and management of highly diverse tasks in a dynamic and multi-national environment?
- Would you feel inspired by working in an organisation that plans to grow from ~330 MNOK in 2021 to ~1 BNOK in 2025?
Our growth is defined by the success of our team members and the business opportunities harnessed by CSAM’s expanding portfolio of niches. CSAM’s growth will be driven by mergers and acquisitions throughout the international e-health market.
Growth and increased number of assignments entails a need to strengthen and further develop our delivery team. Therefore, CSAM is now looking for a Delivery Project Manager who can help increase delivery capacity and help to build a robust delivery-organisation for today and for the future.
Our delivery-organisation serve, not only the Nordic countries but also parts of Europe. Therefore, it is possible for you to work from any of our Swedish offices (i.e Gothenburg, Stockholm, Karlstad or Uppsala).
What we offer
We work in a demanding, fast-paced environment – and in return we offer attractive challenges and a high level of responsibility. While a strong entrepreneurial spirit is engrained in the CSAM team, you will be surrounded by colleagues who are pleasant, professional, and passionate about their work. You will experience an open climate, close to decision makers and with the possibility to make a difference.
Are you looking for a meaningful job where you can make a difference?
Join our journey to develop smart, effective solutions that help our customers to treat patients and save lives!
In your role as Delivery Project Manager, you will be the bridge between the customer, the delivery and product department with responsibility for delivery projects performed according to agreement, expectation and customer satisfaction. You will also work with further development of the services provided, and continue customer relationships.
● Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
● Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
● Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
● Ensure resource availability and allocation
● Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with customers as well as other resources and stakeholders
● Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
● Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
● Report and escalate to management as needed
● Meet with customers to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
● Perform risk management to minimise project risks
● Use and continually develop leadership skills
● Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
● 3+ years project management experience
● Strong customer-facing and internal communication skills
● Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Swedish and English
● Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
● Attention to deadlines and budgetary guidelines
● Capacity to manage high stress situations
● Professional certification—including SCRUM/PMP/PRINCE II is an asset
● Previous success in producing deliverable software platforms
● Experience coaching and educating project teams to strengthen team members’ capabilities and skill sets
The candidate we are looking for is flexible, independent, and responsible, with the ability to work creatively and innovatively in teams and projects with colleagues and customers. We are looking for someone who is driven by involvement in the customer use of our solutions and managing these solutions long-term. CSAM is a customer-focused company and is looking for a candidate who is service-minded and interested in customer satisfaction and a broader business view.
In this process CSAM cooperates with Randstad. For further information about the company and the position, please contact recruitment consultant Pia Tegnér Rydeving at [ Email address blocked ] and/or +46 733 57 36 07 or Victoria Åhl at [ Email address blocked ] or +46 734 47 66 28.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially. Applications will be processed on a continuous basis so we look forward to your application as soon as possible. During week 29-31 it is holiday-time and we have limited access to answering questions on the phone. During that time please e-mail any questions to [ Email address blocked ]