My client are successfully investing in innovation and continuous improvement. They develop IT applications, mobile solutions and data warehouses in new and modern technology. Most of their large strategic projects are based on the Microsoft platform and run agile development principles.
What we are looking for:
To strengthen our team we are now looking for an experienced and passionate Business Intelligence/Data warehouse developer with a desire to always improve and learn new skills. You will be a part of a highly agile team with team members in Stockholm (Solna), Oslo and Riga.
To succeed in the role, we believe that you need to:
- have high competence and interest in Data Warehouse development, programming and Business Intelligence
- have experience with different Data Warehousing modelling principles, such as Inmon and Kimball
- have experience in Microsoft SQL Server and the Microsoft SQL Server BI Stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
- have experience with tools like Power BI, Azure or Tableau is advantageous
- have good communication skills and able to create a good relation with the stakeholders
- the person in question may like to have good experience of claiming and customer contact, as work will be close to internal clients a lot of the time
- be a team player and like to share your knowledge with your colleagues
- outgoing and active personality with a great willingness to learn and developer
- be fluent in Swedish and English, both written and oral
Business Intelligence / BI / SQL Server / SSIS / SSAS / SSRS / Data Warehouse / DW / Kimball / PowerBI / Tableau / BI Developer / Business Intelligence Developer / Stockholm / Sweden