At Benify, we help companies around the world become better employers. Our journey started in 2004 with three friends in Sweden. Today, Benify is a truly independent, flexible, and agile global technology company offering the market’s leading global benefits and total rewards platform with more than 1,500 clients and 2 million users around the world.
With our award-winning SaaS platform, companies are able to create an exceptional benefits and rewards experience while reducing benefits administration, radically improving the communication of their employee value proposition, and ensuring better data governance and management of benefits and rewards costs.
Are you a driven and passionate data enthusiast that through own initiative, enjoys finding solutions to both obvious and hidden problems? Do you thrive in a role where you get to combine your communication and analytical skills? Then, this position as a Data Insights Developer might be interesting for you!
Your role as Data Insights Developer
As a Data Insights Developer, you will be working with both internal stakeholders and external clients, in developing new and existing BI applications. You will be our data literacy advocate, encouraging the usage of data insights and act as the go-to person for questions, guidance and improvements in the data jungle. Together with your team, you will work with the main objective to drive increased user engagement in our portal and doing so through agile working methods broken down into projects.
As a Data Insights developer, you will also:
- Experimenting with modelling techniques and new analytical approaches to increase the user-engagement in our portal
- Keep stakeholders happy by refining existing BI tools and how to best use them to take data informed decisions along with introducing new features and BI applications
- Design and build reports using modern visualization techniques
- Cooperate with various departments within Benify with data related inquiries
- Work together with Data Engineers who continuously enhance our Snowflake data warehouse and be part of defining the next generation of data insight tools for Benify and its clients
Here’s what we are looking for in our new Data Insights
As our new Data Insights Developer, we would like to see that you have some work experience from similar roles where both development of BI tools and communicating with stakeholders where a part of your everyday work tasks. You will be expected to work cross-functionally and support other departments such as Marketing, Logistics, Finance and Business Controlling to ensure our data strategy aligns across multiple business processes. We also see that you possess strong problem-solving skills and the ability to detect small errors while still focusing on the main objective.
We also see that you have:
- A pedagogic approach where you are able to explain, clarify and visualize data coherently for both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Solid experience in data analysis, comfortable with different data sets and understanding performance drivers
- Good understanding of statistics with the ability to interpret large amounts of data and identify underlying patterns/trends
- Development experience in at least one of the major BI Tools such as: Power BI, Tableau, Qlik Sense, Looker or similar
- An education in a relevant field such as Computer Science, Data Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics or Business and relevant practical experience
- A sound business acronym and strong data literacy skill
- Fluent knowledge in English, both orally and in writing
Does this sound interesting? Continue to read to find out what we at Benify offer you!
At Benify, you get the opportunity to work in an organization where everyone contributes to our success; where everyone helps each other out and has fun while doing it. We know that it is our employees who make Benify successful and that help us evolve. We not only welcome your ideas, we also encourage them. Your development is up to you - your own initiatives, goals and curiosity are the keys to just how far can you go with Benify. We work with great passion and succeed together!
Since we work with employee benefits, naturally, incentives and perks are a big part of working at Benify. Among the many perks of joining Benify, you will have access to our benefits app, you will receive a big-hearted health & wellness contribution, generous insurance, and flexible working hours. You will also experience our innovation days and conferences in addition to partaking in all the fun stuff happening at the office throughout the year.
Start: As soon as we find the right fit
Extent: Full-time, 100%
Are you our new Data Insights Developer? The selections are ongoing and may be filled before the last application day, so make sure to apply today!
If you have any questions about the role, our company or what it's like to work at Benify, feel free to contact [ Link removed ] (Talent Acquisition) or [ Link removed ] (Team Manager)