Are you a person with experience in business analysis? Would you like to be a part of a highly dynamic company in a fast moving industry with many opportunities to grow and develop? Samsung is looking for their next Data Engineer, maybe that is you?
In the role as a Data Engineer you will identify the data the business should be collecting, define the system in order to extract this information and develop the processes that transform raw data into business insights. Perform ad-hoc data mining and exploratory statistics tasks on different data-sets related to the business in order to help with decision making by applying advanced statistical techniques, for example, predictive statistical models, data mining.
You will have internal and external customer meetings. You will also identify and implement process improvements by analyzing the underlying data within different business processes by sales divisions and customer.
You are offered
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
Your work task will for example be:
• Be part of operational team delivering the backend connection from external data sources to data warehousing.
• Identify different data requirements in different divisions and find the most optimal way to implement the data process.
• Analyze, identify and implement process improvements within business processes above by sales divisions and customer, where the data and integration is always in the core.
• Analyze different kinds of data to improve and support daily operation.
• Secure high level of accuracy (quality) in the incoming various data sets.
• Develop SSIS packages
• Work on database modelling and SSAS cubes.
• Work with optimization of the existing measures and models.
• Develop and maintain good relations with customers analytic teams and pro-actively drive improvement of business process with customers through workshops and meetings.
• Drive and coordinate new projects with all liaisons in a positive and constructive manner.
Vi söker dig som
We are looking for you who have:
• Bachelors degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or any other related quantitative field.
• At least 3 years of working experience working with business analysis/informatics and business outcomes research within a fast-paced and complex business setting.
• SQL Server (Database model & schema design and development)
• SSIS (Develop ETL logic using SQL Server Integration service)
• SSAS (Create model from database specifically tabular schema)
• Experience with data visualization tools like Power BI and Qlik
• Experience from System Integration
• Experience in DBA and Performance Tuning
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
• English both written and spoken (high level)
Good to have:
• Paxata data transformation
• C#, API, PowerShell, Json
• Sourcing from SAP, SAP Gui scripting
• Understanding of Machine learning methods
• Pyton or R programming
It's important to be clear in your resume where you got the experience from
As a person you have/are:
• Strong analytical skills
• Flexible and manage to prioritize
• Self-driven who take own initiatives
• Excellent problem solving skills
• A do-er and result oriented
You have a high involvement, speed and endurance in operational work. You have the ability to communicate and interact effectively. You have the able to prioritize and handle peaks in volume and also analyze high numbers and data. You have a team spirit and are service minded but with ability to say no if needed.
Samsung is a highly dynamic company in a fast moving industry, so there are many opportunities to grow and develop!
• Start: Immediately
• Work extent: Full-time
• Location: Kista
• Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Samsung that all questions regarding the position is handled by
• Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Information om företaget
Samsung is a highly dynamic company in a fast moving industry, so there are many opportunities to grow and develop! In order to enjoy working with us you must be a doer and a person who appreciate tempo, change and take own initiatives. You need to be open to new ideas and new ways of thinking. No day is like the other here at Samsung, and we want you to be curious, to see the opportunity in fast and sometimes unexpected changes.
Samsung Nordics is a multicultural company with people from all over the world. This is one of our greatest strengths since it makes us a team with very varied knowledge and experiences. But despite our differences, we all have one thing in common - and that is our pursuit for innovation. We work to address some of the issues that society faces in the Nordics, and we believe that our innovative technology can be a force of good helping us with this.