At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
Tetra Pak Global Information Management & Process Office (Global IM & PO) supports the Tetra Pak Group with all aspects of Information Management. We set the Information Management strategy and standards and work together with Tetra Pak’s Global Process Owners to automate our business processes making sure we run projects & services that provide the greatest value for Tetra Pak and its customers. Global IM has approx. 900 employees in four main sites: Chakan in India, Lund in Sweden, Denton in the USA and in Singapore.
Through collaboration with Projects and Business Initiatives you will deliver Advanced Analytics Use Cases – sounds interesting? Come an join us!
The Cloud Analytics Platform create capabilities around Digital Solutions and Advanced Analytics. The platform is hosting Tetra Pak’s Enterprise Data Lake where IoT data from equipment at Customer Plants around the world is collected and supplemented with Tetra Pak’s internal data sources. Analytics Use Cases are capitalising on this high volume of data to enable new insights and solutions to be exposed for Customers, Internal Users and Applications. All done in adherence with the company IT Security Policy to keep the information safe and utilising role-based security to ensure proper access.
This is a permanent position based in Lund, Sweden.
What you will do
The focus of the Advance Analytics SDT is to provide capabilities around data onboarding/engineering and model deployment for the prioritised Use Cases. The team consists of Data Engineers, Subject Matter Experts, Service Architects, DevOps Engineer, Tester, Technical Product Owner and Scrum Master. Backlog prioritisation is done together with Business Product Owners based on the pipeline of use cases. The job includes that you:
- Identify data sets required per use case in collaboration with Source Teams and Business Analysts.
- Onboard data in the Enterprise Data Lake.
- Move and transform data from Data Lake to SQL DB or SQL DW as required per use case.
- Create reporting data models.
- Implement logic as per business requirements (e.g. KPI definitions etc).
- Collaborate with other IT delivery teams to create a complete solution around a use case.
- Life Cycle Management of delivered use cases.
To be successful in this role we believe you have
- Bsc or Msc in computer science or similar
- Some years of working experience in a role similar to this one
- Experience with the Microsoft Azure Platform (Data Lake, Data Factory, Databricks, Data Warehouse, Azure DevOps)
- Experience with the Apache Spark Framework (preferably PySpark - Python)
- Experience with PowerBi.
- Experience in database and information modelling.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python and PowerShell (C# / .NET).
As a person you are a service minded team player but also self-motivated and driven with a strong problem-solving mentality. You enjoy collecting and sharing information with your colleagues in order to improve our services.
You are good at and enjoys communicating and debating solutions to issues found and reaching out to colleagues so you as a team can solve the situation. Furthermore, you have good stakeholder management skills and you are Culturally aware and able to collaborate with people from other countries.
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at [ Link removed ] .
To find out more about how it is to work at Tetra Pak in Lund, take a look at following website [ Link removed ] />
This job posting expires on 2023-06-14
To know more about the position contact Paul Eriksson at +46 733 36 1243
Questions about your application contact Sara Johannesson +46 733 36 2964
For trade union information contact Sveriges Ingenjörer Lars Haraldsson at +46 46 36 2533 and Unionen Lisbeth Larsson at +46 46 36 2320
Job ID: 82780-en_GB