Are you an experienced Data Engineer who wants to work for a company that wants to make a change towards better healthcare?
Brighter offers you an exciting role as a Data Engineer in an innovative environment. You will be a part of a company in strong growth with values that engages every employee. In this position you will be a part of a mission to improve the lives of millions of people.
- Working for a company that has the vision to improve lives
- To be initiative and influence your work
- Your work and recommendations will have a great impact on the company´s products
- An organization with values that engages and where every employee is important for the company´s success
- A fast-moving environment where you get the opportunity to take initiative and contribute with your ideas
Your main responsibility as a Data Engineer will be building the analytics products on top of the analytics platform using specific Big data tools within data management and data processing. This means you will for example:
- Be responsible for the platform solution architecture as a whole
- Build out new data sets and data pipelines, taking data all the way from live app and other systems to analytics-ready datasets
- Take responsibility for the quality of solutions, testing and that best practices are being used
- Productionalize orchestration workflows for data sets, as well as data loading mechanisms
- Evaluate new data processing tools for use by the rest of the team
- Have a good understanding of the business need and be able to communicate with the stakeholders
THE TEAM AND WORK PLACE
You will be a part of the Data Analytics Team, which currently employs two people. The team belongs to the R&D department. The ambition is that the team will eventually expand where you will have an active role in building the team but also act as a mentor for the more junior Data Engineers. The culture is characterized by driven and committed colleagues who all in some way have a passion to improve the life situation and healthcare for people. You work close to the business and have contact with several departments within the organization.
We believe that you have previously worked as a Data Engineer with several success stories to share. You are skilled in Big Data technologies, preferably Azure cloud platform and have great knowledges of ETL process. Beyond that, you are fluent in data preparation, using Spark primarily but also Python. It is a bonus if you have experience from DevOps, a background within the medical device industry and feel comfortable with using open-source tools. At Brighter, you will have the opportunity to influence your own work. Therefore, we are happy to see that you enjoy taking responsibility and are creative and proactive. We believe in teamwork and hope you do too. You have good problem-solving ability and collaborate and communicate well with others to achieve set goals together. Further, you are fluent in written and spoken English.
We have chosen to work with Ada Digital in this recruitment. Their recruitment process focuses on transparency, inclusion and a fast moving candidate experience. And now we want to know more about you – on your own terms! To apply, please fill out the short form, briefly motivate why you are interested in the position, and attach your CV or LinkedIn-profile. No additional documentation is needed. You can then, in real-time, follow your application online as our recruiters are working with it. We work with a continues selection process which means we might hire a candidate before the final apply date, so apply already today! Interested and want to know more? Please contact our recruiter today. We are looking forward to connecting soon!