I am currently working with one of the biggest digital marketing agencies based in Europe, who boast clients such as HBO, Klarna and Fjallraven.
They're currently seeking a Data Engineer who has a passion for Technology and Data Driven Applications, and is able to apply modern and evolving software development practices effectively and efficiently. In addition you should be able to demonstrate expertise in Data Engineering/Analysis as well as leadership and mentoring skills. Positions are currently available in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Copenhagen and Oslo.
Visa sponsorships are available for Stockholm and Gothenburg.
What you will do
- Ability to effectively lead software projects from design to production
- Make data available, accessible, and reliable.
- Functions as a Subject Matter Expert in Data Engineering for Tech Team and Data Specialist Hub
- Capable of working with internal and external stakeholders to gain feedback, improve our technology and processes and solutions.
Who you are
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience
- Advanced knowledge of Python, SQL as well as common Data Engineering tools
- Skilled with software development
- Strong understanding of Data Engineering best practices including ETL, data warehousing design and data modelling.
- Understanding of distributed systems and their application to working with Big Data
What's in it for you
- Opportunity to make decisions and play an active role when it comes to defining the road map to follow going forward.
- A dynamic and rapid environment, where you will be working with some of the most talented people in the marketing tech industry
- Competitive salary and benefits.