We are currently working with an international Sports Technology company based in Sweden. Our client is working with some of the most well known organisations in Football/Soccer including the Premier League, La Liga to supply both Streaming and Analytic Platforms.
Our client is looking to strengthen their Development & Data Team and are looking for an experienced Data Engineer based on a Fully remote basis or from their offices in Malmo.
Role & Responsibilities
- First and foremost ensure that we gain more value from our data
- Make data available, accessible, and reliable.
- Design and build our analytics platform and ETL flow
- Building tools for easier data access and interpretation
- Take part and contribute by sharing knowledge, and creating an innovative culture together with your colleagues.
Skills & Qualifications
- Have at least three years of experience within the competence area
- Comfortable with programming languages such as Python, Java, Scala, or similar
- A few years of experience working with cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, Azure, Snowflake
- Experience in one or more technologies such as Hadoop, Kafka, and Spark.
- Have analytical skills and knowledge on how to follow up on results.
- Being part of a fast-growing sports tech start-up with a global footprint
- Being part of a fun, skilled & highly motivated team that brings experience from world-leading companies
- Our client wants to prioritise your learning through feedback, tools, or whatever you need to accelerate your skills & career
- An opportunity to shape your career development. The more responsibility you want to take, the further your career may take you.
- Experience working with the latest, modern technology & tools
- Working with the biggest teams in sports from all over the world.