0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
Data Analyst, FCP Advanced Analytics to SEB in Stockholm
SEB Solna, Stockholms län Heltid
The recently established Financial Crime Prevention (FCP) function will further accelerate SEBs deployment of advanced financial crime prevention capabilities to continuously meet regulatory expectations and to become a leader in fighting financial crime.
It is evident that fighting financial crime need to have an intelligence-led and data-driven approach where advanced data and analytics techniques such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing will be core components of our FCP effort.
As such we are establishing a Data & Analytics team within the FCP to grow these capabilities and we are now looking for a Data Analyst to join the team.
About the job
As a Data Analyst, you will be part of a growing data & analytics team and will have the opportunity to make an early impact on the teams output. You will be collaborating closely with other data teams and FCP area experts to understand business needs and analyze data that will help uncover fraudulent trends and support management with analyses that will help guide business decisions and part of SEBs FCP strategy. The work involves:
• Providing triage support to stakeholders, business partners and product teams managing specific activities
• Utilizing programmatic and quantitative methods to identify patterns and relationships in large data sets
• Utilizing advanced computer modeling and data base tools in the analytics approach
• Working agile and interacting with representatives from FCP, business and tech organizations
• Actively partake in shaping ways of working and best practice
• Communicate insights and recommendations to technical as well as non-technical audiences through visualization and data story telling
Who are you?
We believe a successful candidate has a relevant experience from working with advanced analytics and good programming skills in python and complex SQL in order to analyze data, preferably within a financial services company. As the role will entail communicating findings to various stakeholders in the bank you will have strong communication and presentation skills and have previously also worked with data visualization tools such as Tableau or Qlik. Additionally:
• You probably have a master or Phd in a quantitative topic such as computer science, engineering, physics or similar
• You have at least 3 years of experience working with analytics, preferably in the FCP context
• Have an analytical and curious mindset alongside a strong sense of integrity
• Are used to working Agile
• You communicate fluently in written and spoken English. Swedish language is not a must but considered a plus
What we offer
SEB offers an attractive and international environment where we strive to adapt to agile and modern ways of working. You will work side by side with experienced colleagues from different parts of the organization and get the chance to build strong network internally as well as externally.
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity are crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected, and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe and where they come from.
SEB promotes a flexible and healthy work culture. We recognize that the wellbeing of our colleagues is closely related to our ability to have fun and perform together. Among other things our team has the option to work remotely 1-2 days a week.
Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute to the Financial Crime Prevention unit. Candidates will be reviewed and selected on an ongoing basis, and you are welcome to submit your application as soon as possible, but no later than 2023-04-10. Should you have any questions regarding the position you can reach out to Ashish Soni, FCP Data & Analytics Lead, on [ Link removed ] . We look forward to hearing from you!
At SEB, we have always believed that the future depends on turning great ideas into reality. Ever since we welcomed our first customer in 1856, we have been a catalyst for positive change by providing responsible advice and capital to people with ideas for the future. Grounded in our long history and strong heritage, we want to create long-term value for all our stakeholders by being curious about what the future holds. We have a strong ambition to accelerate the pace towards a sustainable future for people, businesses, and society. Our skilled and dedicated employees stand by our customers in good times and bad and offer financial products and services that meet their ever-changing needs – both in our home markets in northern Europe and through our international network around the world.
Read more: [ Link removed ]
Job ID: ca082fa9