- Bachelor's degree in related disciplines
- 3+ years of Data Analysis and Data Extraction experience with diverse and complex data structure
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as IBM Cognos, Crystal Reports, Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE), Tableau, Business Objects, IBM R-Studio, or Developer, etc.
- Experience with databases such as Microsoft Access, SQL, or Oracle; proficient in Microsoft Word, advanced Excel formulas and functions, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Experience with managing software in large scale environment with diverse platforms
- Knowledge of analytical practices and concepts (for example: CAAT, trend analysis, reasonability analysis, and regression analysis)
- Proficient use of data analytics tools (e.g. Active Data, ACL, IDEA, SAS, SPSS, etc.) and other audit automation or data mining tools
- Strong project planning, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to interact within all levels of the organization
- Ability and willingness to learn, understand, and utilize new technologies
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.