Summar of Role (cont.)
The Customer Support Manager (CSM) is responsible for planning, directing, supervising and evaluating the workflow of the Customer Support Coordinators (CSC) along with the Customer Support Leads (CSL). In addition, the CSM will coordinate work activities to achieve the expected operational and overall business requirements and objectives. The CSM will monitor performance of all CSC’s/CSL’s according to the established job requirements, standards and goals. The CSM will work closely with the GM to make hiring decisions and conduct performance appraisals.
The CSM may also be assigned to complex and/or important customers, services and issues.
The CSM is responsible for establishing a team that is capable of providing and achieving to existing and prospective customers while building positive customer relationships to help enable development of new business opportunities.
The CSM is responsible for process along with throughout the supply chain and factories.
The CSM is responsible for with customer projects and overall business as needed.
The CSM is responsible for assisting in achieving goals.Tasks and Responsibilities
The primary function of the CSM position is to provide the management and coordination of day-to-day operations as well as supervision of customer support team and the ServicePLUS Buyer/Planner
The CSM is also responsible for ensuring outstanding customer service and total customer satisfaction to existing and prospective customers while operating within established procedures.
- Lead the CSC/CSAL team: Train, teach, coach, monitor, plan and review. Strategize and communicate annual targets.
- Develop and continuously improve the customer support team
- Make recommendations to the Business Process Manager (BPM) to improve internal processes.
- Develop and implement procedures to ensure that customer orders are processed efficiently, correctly and on time.
- Oversee the performance and development of Account Management: Monitor and optimize sales growth and profitability, Outgoing sales calls to customers and target accounts, Follow up on quotations and projects, Drive customer satisfaction
- Oversee the ServicePLUS function for AHA
- Oversee the purchasing and procurement of product for TSS East and AHA ServicePLUS
- Ensure full compliance with all Standard Operating Procedures including Quality Manual, Quality Procedures and overall Quality Management Systems.
- Develop work instructions for customer specific tasks. Train and cross training staff accordingly.
- Represent the Hub in cross-functional teams to support continuous improvement efforts in operations, quality, supply chain or other.
- Assist the Hub with quality related issues. Monitor the complaint process and corrective actions.
- Assist in Information Technology (IT) efforts, looking for areas of improvement
- Provide proactive communication, analysis and problem solving
- Provide innovative solutions and continuous improvements
- Work with the right sense of urgency: Response times, flexibility and accuracy
- Report monthly, quarterly and annual to GM on various KPI’s and targets
- Assist GM in management reviews, business reviews and business plans
In some situations, the CSM may be assigned to complex and or important customers, services and issues. As a result, they will have the responsibilities of a Customer Support Coordinator (CSC) to include contract review, order entry, OTD/ order management, quotations, and purchasing activities Education and Experience
- Minimum 4 yrs. Customer Service required
- Minimum 2 yrs. In Purchasing and Procurement functions strongly preferred
- Demonstrated leadership experience required
- Management experience strongly preferred
- Bachelors degree required
- Knowledge of basic business sales and marketing practices preferred
- Experience with ERP and/or CRM systems (JDE, SAP, ) beneficial
- Experience in the Aerospace, Sealing, or Polymer industry is beneficial
- Familiarity with AS9100 quality requirements is beneficial
- Familiarity with technical prints (to read and understand) is beneficial
- Ability to communicate, coordinate, train and lead personnel
- Possess high level of business acumen and ability to address problems in a logical order, and formulate plans and strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including people and relationship building skills
- Customer-driven with a positive, professional, determined attitude
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle conflicting priorities with detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills
- Travel - up to 10%
Last Application Date: 2021-07-09
Please right-click the link to open in a new tab.