Glooko is looking for a Customer Support Director. You will have full staff responsibility for the Customer Support team, consisting of approximately 15 employees. You play an important role in creating an inspiring and motivating work environment for your team.
We take great pride in our product that we know makes a huge difference in people´s lives. We also share the desire to provide excellent customer support. You ensure high level of professionalism and customer satisfaction by optimizing and ensuring qualitative and efficient processes and routines. Furthermore, you will be involved in various exciting projects, representing Customer Support.
You thrive in a multicultural environment with a genuine interest in other people. You understand the importance of customer relationships, as well as the importance of team building.
We also believe that you have:
• Several years of working with customer service
• At least 3 years from a leading position with excellent leadership skills and a passion for making other people develop and grow.
• Great analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze data and turn tricky situations into a positive outcome.
• Great project management skills where you contribute with both your operational and strategical skills.
• You hold a University degree with excellent written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and English. Complementary languages are meritorious.
• Technical know-how, familiar with various system.
Please apply with a CV and personal letter in English.
If you would like to know more about this position, please contact Recruitment Consultant Maria Holmberg at [ Email address blocked ] .